Vape Mail 2024

No I didn’t get these for the up and coming contest :rofl: I just got tired of the polycones falling out of their caps on my old ones. I found these on Amazon by a new vendor. Good price $19.99 for 48 bottles. $0.41 a piece. Glass is thick. I’ll let you know how the caps hold up.

9 Likes

Considering commercial manufacturing and possession is now illegal in this country I’d imagine VT have either moved offshore or gone.
So your just in case could be wise.

5 Likes

I bet they can still export, just can’t sell to people within their boarders.

4 Likes

Unsure about that as commercial production of anything vape related is outlawed completely. Apparently even bakeries and soap makers are getting concentrates etc delayed/confiscated at the border when they import.
With a name like Vapetrain I would have thought they had no hope. I can’t see how they can stop domestic production of flavours made for reasons other than vaping but it really is still the unknown over here.

5 Likes

Bcf order in. Done buying flavors for a while. Ordered the 3rd. Finally i didnt get wf mojito free. They gave me sugar taro which is good because i dont have that one

14 Likes

Thanks out to my old friend @David_SXmini, I was sent the new PureMAX along with the new Pro Pods. Can’t wait to get into it/them, and compare/contrast to the original(s).

9 Likes

Id love to see how something like that works with coolants. Ive been trying to replicate the way disposables vape for years now and nothing i have tried has come close to coolant levels in them, ive concluded it is the hardware ive been trying them on, Novo 2 and Caliburn V2, they just arent powerful enough is what im thinking.

Even after getting WS5 ive failed. Dozens and dozens of coolant combinations, so much fail…

3 Likes

I know a lot of disposibles use taima flavors and they have a pretty big selection of coolants which recomended usage

5 Likes

Never even heard of WS27 or WS12. Seven hells, now my curiosity is gonna force me to find some.

EDIT:
thereby displaying a higher potency and efficacy compared to menthol (EC50 196+/-22 microM). The selectivity profile of WS-12, its several-fold higher potency and around two-fold increase in efficacy compared to menthol

Now that sounds about right. I need it.

4 Likes

Shit…

https://www.amazon.com/WonderLand-Herbs-Cooling-68489-09-8-Purity/dp/B0CRYZW868

89$/100g

4 Likes

That better be made of gold. Why is it so expensive

4 Likes

LOL, for real. Super tempted to grab it from amazon but 100g mixing at a 30% solution ill have enough to 5000 lifetimes.

4 Likes

I noticed on that amazon listing you posted they show a pic of the xian taima building so maybe they are the only ones who make it
Might be able to get a feee sample directly from taima

4 Likes

Iv been wondering what the additives throat moisturize and special base are that taima sells

Also on their sweetener is says a different percentage to use for disposables

Or even whats the difference between sweetener and american sweetener

3 Likes

Well @Ken_O_Where you know myself and cooling agents don’t get along, so I can’t help you in that regard. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Got some awesome vape mail for @Ken_O_Where . Thanks man.Been wanting to try these for a long time. Im gonna keep them stored in my safe. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Fuckin hell, looks like one of them leaked! I just finished packing up Lynda’s, now im gonna open it back up and super glue the friggin tops shut!

3 Likes

Anyone know what kind of tape that Nomz uses to keep their bottles closed? Love that it leaves no residual stickiness.

3 Likes

Got these today, needed to grab a few SB’s i dont have, 60ml bottles for RSO and some poly cone caps for 30-60ml boston rounds.

8 Likes

No leaks. All arrived perfect

5 Likes