Vape Mail 2024

I know a lot of disposibles use taima flavors and they have a pretty big selection of coolants which recomended usage

5 Likes

Never even heard of WS27 or WS12. Seven hells, now my curiosity is gonna force me to find some.

EDIT:
thereby displaying a higher potency and efficacy compared to menthol (EC50 196+/-22 microM). The selectivity profile of WS-12, its several-fold higher potency and around two-fold increase in efficacy compared to menthol

Now that sounds about right. I need it.

5 Likes

Shit…

https://www.amazon.com/WonderLand-Herbs-Cooling-68489-09-8-Purity/dp/B0CRYZW868

89$/100g

4 Likes

That better be made of gold. Why is it so expensive

4 Likes

LOL, for real. Super tempted to grab it from amazon but 100g mixing at a 30% solution ill have enough to 5000 lifetimes.

4 Likes

I noticed on that amazon listing you posted they show a pic of the xian taima building so maybe they are the only ones who make it
Might be able to get a feee sample directly from taima

4 Likes

Iv been wondering what the additives throat moisturize and special base are that taima sells

Also on their sweetener is says a different percentage to use for disposables

Or even whats the difference between sweetener and american sweetener

3 Likes

Well @Ken_O_Where you know myself and cooling agents don’t get along, so I can’t help you in that regard. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Got some awesome vape mail for @Ken_O_Where . Thanks man.Been wanting to try these for a long time. Im gonna keep them stored in my safe. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Fuckin hell, looks like one of them leaked! I just finished packing up Lynda’s, now im gonna open it back up and super glue the friggin tops shut!

3 Likes

Anyone know what kind of tape that Nomz uses to keep their bottles closed? Love that it leaves no residual stickiness.

3 Likes

Got these today, needed to grab a few SB’s i dont have, 60ml bottles for RSO and some poly cone caps for 30-60ml boston rounds.

8 Likes

No leaks. All arrived perfect

5 Likes

Did you send him Silver or Premium?? Or Og lol

4 Likes

Im assuming they are all premium except for the strawberry thats marked silver

5 Likes

I have been wondering for the longest time, is the fa that just says strawberry different from red touch or juicy?

4 Likes

SB was the only Silver as he was interested in the creamy flavors, most of my silvers are fruits. That SB silver is ridiculous!

I havent used it in years but my sniffer says they are all different.

EDIT:

Sorry, i somehow didnt see that when i replied.

3 Likes

I was actually worried about how the alcohol silvers i woukd do with since the flv alcohol base dont sit good with me but the mf is 100 percent fine. I cant even tell its a alchol base.

3 Likes

Pretty much all MF get stronger as they cure up to about 2 months. The Lime is probably the only one i have been disappointed with, it loses its punch after awhile.

EDIT: i should mention that some of them will seem to fall off around two weeks then pick right back up and get stronger around 3 weeks to a month.

5 Likes

Yea i saw SD mention that about the up down up steeping.

4 Likes