Vape Mail 2024

I have put off trying this one too many times. So I just asked in the comments section if I could try it. I’m glad I did this is delicious right off the shake. Its got an really good toasted cereal note, a really good marshmallow, and a slight note of melted butter. Just like Grandma used to make!!! I’m definitely going to put a few bottles of this and their Crème Anglaise one-shot in my cart for next time.

6 Likes

3 Likes

Thank you, I just sent a pic of the serial number/security code along with a video showing it puts out barely any vapor.

2 Likes

Can never have enough Cap Vanilla Custard

11 Likes

You really went to pound town!

That honeycomb crumble is so good. I use it in my eggo waffle and honeycombs cereal

6 Likes

Got some vape mail. My first mech in many years

9 Likes

So I hear the old stack tube fits (ish) if your like the double

4 Likes

Good to know but single tube is enough for me.

So far i like it but the button is a little annoying. Keeps getting stuck. Its a little better with the spring removed

3 Likes

Damn it would take me a while to get through just one those 16oz.

4 Likes

You won’t see any Aussies posting here from next week.

2 Likes

Only takes me about 2 years

5 Likes

More vape mail today yay

7 Likes

Holy Shit, are you stocking up on Steam Craves before you tried the first one ?? !!!

3 Likes

I got I think it’s the m100 or b100 basically it’s the 21700 single battery version .
It’s like my go-to everyday and put the crown 5 on top of it which never ever leaks a drop ever amazingly and the coils last a 1000+ hits. scuffed now but it’s a year something old.
I love the slide lock ,Love it! You can vape on it all day too with one battery. nice dude!

9 Likes

I just remembered that kiwi is a delicious and so prominent in a mix I started using it last month again something I found online called Frankenvape

3 Likes

No that was the one i told you about that i found. It just came today

4 Likes

Thats actually one of my fav mods. When i go out i bring 2 just in case the first dies but the size factor makes me love them

4 Likes

Haha that’s hilarious they do the same thing but just doesn’t added protection I also bring the caliburn … I went for an x-ray today. And had to take all his stuff out of my pockets and I had like three vapes and a caliburn and around my neck lol girl was like you get all the hardware today! :rofl:

3 Likes

Rolling like SD now lol

10 Likes

That dam mod, i bought a package of mods off a mate of mine who had given up on larger mods that Armageddon was one of them never seen one before so i gave it to a mates wife cos she keeps losing them with a set of green panels now that’s all I see everywhere

3 Likes