Vape Mail 2024

I’m sad to hear Mark is having a bad time with rta. I really wanted a 25 mm but never got to grab one.

3 Likes

Yeah he got some “bad eggs” in the pre-order batch, but he personally checked each one and refuses to sell the defects. Hope he gets it sorted out with the manufacturer because this is banging, airflow and taste wise… I really wasn’t a huge fan of the 25v3 myself

2 Likes

Love Vape Mail…So ive never tried the passionfruit so that is a sample…The fig i havent tried since the line has been changed so trying that as well. very excited to try the Mandarin and French Vanilla. I tried Guava awhile ago via sample. Yes i know i can get a 30ml of lemon but they only had 15s and i didn’t want to wait so they sent the 2

10 Likes

MF mandarin is lovely. Pairs nicely with FA kiwi.

4 Likes

Hows the fig

4 Likes

@STR8V8PING the Fig is Best In Class …

7 Likes

I always wanted a good Fig Newton vape. No idea how to create one. The only fig I’ve tried is VTA Fig and that tastes like chocolate and black licorice.

5 Likes

@McDuckie if you want a Fig, the MF will give it to you. I think it’s the most expensive MF flavor, but it’s worth it.

4 Likes

Man that must last FOREVERRR ! I love that mod, even the original just so darn heavy! Looks Sick tho,:dash::fire::dash:

5 Likes

Definitely at least a whole day at between 85-100 watts. Great battery life. I work on a farm so I need heavy duty lol

4 Likes

Yeah even one last night all day plus in the smaller version. But two out in the sun that’s great that that’s quality

4 Likes

I :heart: getting new flavors and having them turn out to be really REALLY good!

9 Likes

Yes Aisson, you can buy it from online stores.

4 Likes

I finally got one. It smells pretty good, heavy on the alcohol though.

7 Likes

Flavour Mail :+1: :+1:

A few regular flavours plus a few new ones, the best of both worlds :grinning:

13 Likes

LIQUIDDIY.COM??? those duomei bottles look familiar

4 Likes

Got a shipment from Nomz and ordered Yellow Cake FW as some folks mentioned using it in the contest. I dont normally vape it or any flavors with actual sugars in them but, contest…

Ive not use it in many years but i dont remember it looking like chocolate milk:

I shot them an email to let them know that either the bottle or batch is bad. Reckon ill have to order it from BCF.

4 Likes

It is darker and gets super dark

6 Likes

Yes, but it is normally transparent, this is not, i cant even see light though it when i put a flashlight behind it. It looks like milk. I have a 10 year old bottle that i can see through despite its darkness. Turning the bottle upside down so there is a bubble you can see the particulates in it, unfortunately my phone camera cant capture that.

Maybe this image will be better:

It almost has the consistency of syrup.

4 Likes

From Liquiddiy.com.au in OZ. They are supposed to be closing down once flavours sell out so I thought I’d grab a few things! They’re still open at the moment though with a bit left in stock :+1:

4 Likes