3 Likes

New FA and some SSA i didnt have yet

4 Likes

10 Likes

Looks like a 90ml tank!

6 Likes

I didnt get that tool in any of mine :frowning:

5 Likes

I love those hex drivers . I have a set i been using everyday for like 10 years and still have zero signs of wear or stripping

4 Likes

What is that like a 30 or 40mm tank? That looks humongous.

4 Likes

Omg i just noticed that ā€¦I only have the 25mm

3 Likes

@Rocky02852 that looks almost identical to the Steam Crave Glaz v2! Is that a ā€œcageā€ with a glass top inside of it?

3 Likes

A viewer of Noted said he wanted to send me out a few coils. I received these in the mail yesterday. I donā€™t think heā€™s on the forum, but Iā€™m grateful for these as I do go through a good amount of coils for testing. I was shocked at the amount of what ā€œa fewā€ was :astonished: I think these will last me a while!

10 Likes

Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble finding the flavors they want at Bull City? Iā€™ve been toying around with flavors for a Tiramisu and went to find FA Up! And couldnā€™t find it on BC. Are they just running on limited inventory?

4 Likes

I dont remember them having up

3 Likes

Thereā€™s quite a few they stopped carrying over the years

2 Likes

No Lynda, I think that was an optical illusion due to the lighting when I snapped a picā€¦
Hereā€™s it broken down:

4 Likes

What kind of mod is that I didnā€™t even look if it said looks pretty awesome with the color not a fan of the tall tank but thatā€™s why I like to AIO boro style the best but only have one. No tank to get caught on your pocketā€¦ or smash thatā€™s nice looking though! :100:

2 Likes

I would order from them quickly exclusively if they would carry real flavors but they donā€™t so I have to order from Canada and pay extra extra shipping and wait extra time. Itā€™s definitely not just you

2 Likes

Its a lmc limitless i believe your refering to

2 Likes

Oh yeah sorry it was from a while ago and I forget other people frequent it not sporadic such as myself haha

3 Likes

Iā€™m sad to hear Mark is having a bad time with rta. I really wanted a 25 mm but never got to grab one.

3 Likes

Yeah he got some ā€œbad eggsā€ in the pre-order batch, but he personally checked each one and refuses to sell the defects. Hope he gets it sorted out with the manufacturer because this is banging, airflow and taste wiseā€¦ I really wasnā€™t a huge fan of the 25v3 myself

2 Likes