Vape Mail 2024

Not bad. 100 30ml and 100 60ml for like 40 bucks shipped

14 Likes

I love my Fatality’s. I haven’t used an Rta in forever. Steam Craves were my go to. I really like the Bulk too.

5 Likes

You naild it …There are a lot of rdas that have equal flavor to the ED , the convenience and flavor all wrapped in 1 is what makes it 1 of my fave rdas.

7 Likes

Ya Vape Mail now i can finish some FLV recipes.

11 Likes

These 3ml bottles are so cute.

6 Likes

Hey i cant see the labels damn it …

5 Likes

It’s a good way to buy FLV Flavors. They may only be 3ml but they will last me forever, or a least till i give or throw them away. I kind of wish other sites did that, offer 1-3ml samples for sale.

5 Likes

Do those come right from Flv? The 3 ml bottles?

5 Likes

I too would like to know this. Kinda looks like they came from Canada?

4 Likes

diyflavours in Canada sells from 3ml up to gallon size…

4 Likes

DiyEjuice in BC

4 Likes

How long did shipping take? @ladycrooks sent me a package from up there and it took like 4 weeks and im practically in Canada!

3 Likes

Ordered on the 4th and received it on the 13th so 9 days.

5 Likes

That there is perfectly acceptable considering how much closer i am. Thanks much for the info, you’ve changed my mind about ordering from there.

4 Likes

Last time i ordered from them i got it the next day but that was dhl shipping

4 Likes

DHL’s secret is that they have both Santa AND Superman on the payroll. My proof you ask? I once got an overnight DHL from China and the package smelled like chocolate chip cookies and hot cocoa with a hint of peppermint schapps. Pretty solid proof right there.

8 Likes

I wouldnt be surprised. Iv gottten sone fast shipments. I once ordered custom circuit boards i had manufactured in a board house in china and received it in 2 days. It had to rake at least one day to manufacture alone

5 Likes

I’m in the middle (Toronto) she’s on the left coast. Using the dirt cheapest option, USPS and Canada Post, my packages either way have been 1 week at the most. It was odd that one day I ordered from both the US and a Canadian site and the US package arrived first.

Neither have ever lost a package (so I’m real butthurt BCF took that option away) and I’ve probably just jinxed myself.

4 Likes

All is right with the world again lol I was almost out.

17 Likes

Oh Toronto I love that place. I’ve spent many an enjoyable weekend there over the years. Always great & friendly people.

5 Likes