Vape Mail 2024

What are your thoughts on the Premium @Lynda_Marie ? I only get a thickish cream from it rather than a custard but I prefer a thick, eggy, British style custard personally.

4 Likes

I get a thick, rich buttery creaminess not quite a custard and would never use it as my only custard in a mix. I do love it to enhance other custards that aren’t as buttery like WF vanilla custard or Ultimate vanilla custard. I’ve found it’s amazing with Flavorah vanilla pudding. It’s definitely a concentrate I use a lot and can never be without.

6 Likes

Toronto skyline photo taken from here by my wife’s brother.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/m9qFj5MKowLZHUYQ9

I took the daytime version from the same spot yesterday

11 Likes

The ol’ lady picked me up a mod she said I might not lose now(a couple of weeks ago)!, I always liked going stealth with most stuff, but I do tend to lay a mod down wherever whenever I start to do anything & black is a hard color to notice anywhere really! So she got me a matchy,shiny… Man I love this thing… & I think I’ll try to keep this juice in rotation… I had made a bottle of @squirelsmash Man Up From Heaven & this is pretty damn good… w2g mate!, wonderful recipe!!

oh yeah… I forgot l… :grin:

15 Likes

Love the pulse and DR solo

5 Likes

I KNOW I’m too busy, when I barely have time FOR Vape Mail !!!

15 Likes

Latest haul, can’t wait to try the MF flavors!
And NO all the Girl Scout cookies in the background are not mine, I ordered several from my granddaughter for my sisters, daughter, and mom and dad :face_with_spiral_eyes::lying_face:

14 Likes

Some great choices! That cucumber is only missing the “crunch”.

And ill take 2 Samoa’s and two of each PB cookies please. :wink:

PS: That there Butter Rum is still my favorite. It was one of the very first flavorings i ever bought.

8 Likes

Beautiful Haul…MF and Butter Rum yummm

8 Likes

I grabbed some bottles for the contest and some 30Qs. I only ordered 24 bottles as i misunderestimated the participation. Fortunately i have 100 Cobalt blue 30ml bottles for the rest. Just wanted to switch it up a bit so i grabbed the 15’s in amber.

I got them last week but had to interwebz connection to post.

12 Likes

Nice…I stopped using glass awhile ago . I do use it for 120ml and above though. I love the cobalt blue though

5 Likes

I pretty much only drip so they are a lot easier for me. I have 100 120ml Cobalt blue bottles too if you want some.

7 Likes

Bro , Your still awake ?? Its 11pm here and im nodding off geez

7 Likes

I might take you up on that offer…So pretty those bottles are

7 Likes

Im normally up till 4, 5 or 6am, sleep till noon and start it all over again. I dont have children to wear me out, hehe.

They really are. I have a bin full that i havent used but they smell like every flavoring ever as i stored some old flavors in the same bin for awhile, lesson learned.

Next up im gonna grab green 60ml bottles to have the sizes color coded. Tho i have green 15s on my list too…

7 Likes

9 Likes

@SessionDrummer great lime! :lemon:‍:green_square:

5 Likes

Um how did you get a bottle with the old label???

4 Likes

Hehe, EXACTLY. YOU Sir, win the prize.

Good Earth Beauty via Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Extract-Natural-Culinary-Medicine-Flower/dp/B06XQMYT2Q/

5 Likes

Its here…Missing flaves for contest and a 4oz Cream grab

14 Likes