Vape Mail 2024

I thought my FLV collection was adequate…
apparently not, had to pick up quite a few:

11 Likes

Honeslty I was lucky this time…There are a few flavors i would have never thought about buying…At this point i might just go for the complete set since im so dsmn close now

Rick sent me a free Rich Cinnamon that was past its best buy date , it smell no different than the 1 i have

10 Likes

I’m still on the first 10% dilution of rich cinnamon I made, seems fine…
I did pick up a new VP for the contest tho,

10 Likes

That’s is your milk and honey to me. It goes into most of my mixes.

7 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes that flavor is soo good, and strong, it will probably outlast a Twinkie !!!

8 Likes

Ummmm STILL no flavors visible!
IMG_0811

9 Likes

Nomz shipping is fast for Royal Mail! Got the new SSA and some grapes and walnuts for some upcoming episodes! Got this package in about 6 days!

14 Likes

New SSA ?? damn your on it . Any flavors that we dont already have from different manufacturers

7 Likes

Strawberry (Kent)
Fresh bread (crispy crust)
Caramelized tobacco
Natural meringue
Compote strawberry
Strawberry mint
American tobacco
Homemade sponge cake (Not MB)
Honey dew
Maple syrup
Vanilla tobacco
Pink bubblegum
Raspberry blackberry
Red grape

The smell from the bottle of fresh bread piques my interest. Sb mint smells like strawberry menthol, not “mint”. That’s all I’ve had time to open so far.

11 Likes

Ya the fresh bread seem fun…Compote SB if done well would be great , lately ive looked at flavors and passed just because how many more meringues or honeydews do i need . Unless they stand out in some way from others i need to chill and start purging again.

10 Likes

I ordered White Chocolate from her off Amazon just the other day. Now all MF from her is currently unavailable on Amazon. I was just thinking about ordering FV Premium that i had in my Flavors Wish List and its gone along with the 8 others that i had on my WL, 3 of them i added on April 9th. Hopefully this is temporary.

I wish she took Amazon Pay on her site cuz i have a crap ton of amazon gift cards.

7 Likes
6 Likes

I need to go through my flavors and give away the ones I won’t use. I officially have no more room in any of my drawers-Every flavor house is full except VT and Purilum have 2 full drawers. No need for hoarding that much, especially flavors I don’t or won’t use.

10 Likes

More & more I find myself rummaging through my (packed tighter than sardines) racks and asking myself:
Wait, why th did I even get that one in the first place?

11 Likes

I hear ya there, except my answer is usually “oh, got this one for the show”. The only upside is that I’m slowly making my way into mixing with flavors I never have before, or realizing I really like oranges or hazelnuts or something else. So the upside for me is, it’s broadened my mixing! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Okay, I’ll blame it on you and those damn shows :sunglasses:
“Oh, that sounds good”
A few months later: “Wait, th is this?”

8 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: ok fine, I’ll take the blame haha

7 Likes

They are all back up on Amazon now! Woot!

6 Likes

This was for the contest:

And then a grabbed a couple MFs with a few more on the way.

11 Likes

Showing the flavors omg lol

7 Likes