Vape Mail 2024

Is there a reason your getting from that site and not directly from MF? I still havent bit the bullet and tried any

5 Likes

That depends on who you ask @STR8V8PING. I personally love the OG extracts, and will get them whenever I can, and I just did from her, via Amazon with the Lime. Also …

6 Likes

Exactly the reason to buy from them. Something MF doesn’t offer.

4 Likes

How is the light chocolate?

4 Likes

Karen, GEB, has free shipping, on Amazon, so they end up being a little less. I mostly buy from her because she has always been good to us here on ELR. But i do order from both places especially now that ive been using the Silver line as only has Lemon and Lime Silver.

As for light Chocolate i dont really remember it being one to go out of my way for, Dark Chocolate is freaking incredible, add a little white chocolate and you have a really nice Milk Chocolate.

5 Likes

If i remember correctly the french vanilla you want is the silver correct? I think she only has the premium

4 Likes

Ive got both, well will in a few days. The big difference between Silver and Premium is the strength. So far the Silvers are all a bit more than double the strength and on MFs site are just a couple bucks more. However either is a good value.

4 Likes

I dont mind if i have to use a little more if they taste the same. I usually would prefer pg based over alcohol based if thats the case

4 Likes

MF 10pct discount code on their site is Rawchoc

4 Likes

Like a few other FLV flavors, I use that in a 10% dilution…

5 Likes

I have a sample size of the of the light chocolate and it’s good almost a Hershey’s chocolate bar. The dark chocolate is definitely more decadent as it has more cocoa notes. I’m definitely loving their coffee though @.5 it’s a rich espresso coffee. Definitely needs a steep though it’s really strong.

5 Likes

Gonna grab that and the two peaches, maybe watermelon i havent decided if i like watermelon enough to grab it.

4 Likes

Got this shortly after Christmas. It’s a BMM 38 Special with a DNA60C (color) board. 3D printed with PA12. Boro device.

16 Likes

I’ll be vaping in the tub this Saturday night sooo…
Technically this is vape mail!

16 Likes

You have a SERIOUS issue with M&H @Rocky02852!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

ya think??? :rofl:

7 Likes

He didn’t say what liquid was in the tub it’s not water

5 Likes

Smells so good…

13 Likes

Yes but how does it taste that’s what matters most.

6 Likes

Damn it! How many did they release now?

8 Likes