Vape Mail 2024

The ones you mentioned above.

3 Likes

The bottle labels is really just extra icing on the cake. Now i got 2 of the same order with no labels. Wasted 70 bucks and paid shipping twice too. Its been a week since iv emailed them to cancel it and still never even got a response

4 Likes

They are just cheapy bottles i use for sft but they get the job done

https://www.amazon.com/Squeezable-Dropper-Bottles-Plastic-Funnels/dp/B0B3HLWP41/

6 Likes

Ahh, thanks. I need some PET or glass for these MF’s but these would work great for future contests.

4 Likes

I also order these from amazon but i dont think they come in 10ml

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BWC2SSDK/ref=sspa_mw_detail_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9waG9uZV9kZXRhaWw

5 Likes

That vendor is on the ELR Hall of Shame!

7 Likes

Where is that posted. I didnt know there was a hall of shame

5 Likes
5 Likes

This is gonna be confusing. Sterling cloud , it just says sc now im gonna keep thinking its super concentrate lol . They also apparently dont know how to abbreviate TPA

4 Likes

Thanks so much! I’m hoping for a nice change in the weather here! Feels like February at night and late spring during the day!

3 Likes

All their TPA are labeled TDA, even with normal labels. I hope they contact you Monday. That’s terrible about the 2 orders.
You’ll have to let me know what you think of the Sterling Cloud. I have that flavor as well.

4 Likes

@STR8V8PING when I got those Tasty Puff flavors from them last December, the labels were exactly the same. I re-labeled them right away …

7 Likes

Yea i think i heard it was good from you , thats why i picked up. Ill let you know. It sounds right up my ally

4 Likes

Wow so that been goong on a while. I guess they really cant be bothered to put real labels on anymore. I hate having bottles like that.

4 Likes

If you use code ELRECIPES it gives you 10% off your order.

5 Likes

Reminds me of the head-scratcher I saw a couple of years back…

3 Likes

Yep I also got an order like that. And of course one leaked and ruined both of the labels. Luckily it was only two bottles a 30 of FW Maroon Soda and 10ml of FW Maraschino Cherry. I need one last order from DiyVapor for a FW flavor I forgot to order. I need a 30 of FW S’mores because I’ve been craving some Don Juan Reserve and DIYVapor is the only place that has it other than FW website.

3 Likes

Damn i would have picked it up for you

4 Likes

My most recent order from DIYVS did include an apology for the labeling,

3 Likes

Lol temporary

4 Likes