Vape Mail 2024

I’m fairly certain I have this flavor that you sent me…if you’d like I can send it to you?

3 Likes

LMAO is that what happened to my bottle. I thought I used it all. I’ll PM you.

5 Likes

Yes, but where’s ELR’s kickback…

3 Likes

Haven’t been posting much vape mail, not that I have been getting a lot…sigh.

Coul clout had the 30% off sale and he said it would include a free gift but I wasn’t expecting razor’s edge shears :grin:

I meant to ordered a pair but forgot…score!

8 Likes

@mjag score !!!

Let me know what you think about those scissors. I got a pair a while back …

5 Likes

How many months did it take to receive your order? My last order from them took 3 months for just some regular alien coils

6 Likes

Their not from the top branch of the tree. Once ordered some SS spools from them and and they shipped the right size wire but the wrong type. Took three weeks to get it straightened out.

5 Likes

Last month a guy i know ordered a preowned rda from them that came completly gunked in black soot with a old gunked up coil and wick in it. How do you have no shame in sending something like that to a customer

Then when everyone in his group called him out on it, he said thats what they get because he got it on sale.

6 Likes

Miracles do happen, got my order in a week :pray:

Now I gotta figure out what boro tank to get for the voltrove. I got a few like the pulse rba and steam crave meson mesh and coil boro tanks but they don’t seem to work. Mark from voltrove already responded to my email and we are tring to figure it out.

@SessionDrummer thanks! These are pretty slick scissors so a definite score :wink:

3 Likes

That was the delay in getting my order settled. Wrote to customer service on his site and he didn’t get answering from his site. Had to go to Face book to why he didn’t give customer service. Had to embarrass him on FB. He couldn’t find my order on his site. First and last order I made from him. If you run a business treat it like a business.

7 Likes

Love those shears! I’ve had a pair 2 years now and still sharp. I need to buy a backup so I don’t cry (for too long) if anything should happen to my current one.

3 Likes

I thought the point of having a coupon code was just to help the consumer. We don’t get kickbacks from Nomz noted codes, for instance, it was given to save the viewers some money. I thought all codes worked the same.

3 Likes

Just my 2¢, I bought a pair of those scissors from CC and they dulled in just a few months. They are sturdy as heck, but won’t cut cotton after a few months use, at least my pair won’t.

2 Likes

I would renegotiate that deal :joy:
Noted is probably sending tons of business to Nomz
How Much Do Influencers Make in 2024?.

2 Likes

Actually, it’s not a lot tbh. We do it for the viewers to save a few bucks. We do have our own code just for us though. I’m not mad about it, I’m glad we are able to have it for you guys.

Real influencers have the opportunity to make good money though. I have a friend who has 101K subs, she only makes about 2k a month. TikTok is even less money.

I’m glad we can extend the savings to all of you. :smiley:

6 Likes

Lynda what is the Noted discount Nomz code? I forgot🤭. My Bday is on Friday so I’m gonna treat myself to an order. Is it only restricted to the flavors you are reviewing that week like BC?

5 Likes

NOTED15 - Happy early birthday! :partying_face:

2 Likes

@McDuckie what SHE ^^^^^ said.

Happy Bday, Old Man. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Trying out the new Ultimates from Flavor Jungle, some flavors, some shots, and some free samples. The Ultimate Sweet SB does smell good, but the Ultimate Coconut Milk might just smell BETTER !!

7 Likes

treat yo self

4 Likes