Vape Mail 2024

Lmk how that sweet cinnamon bun is

3 Likes

Hehe, roger that.

2 Likes

Ooo I’ve been eyeballing that peach cobbler one shot since it came out. I’ll wait for the review I have a few flavors I need from Flavor Jungle.

3 Likes

Their “Just Peachy” one shot is very tasty. Needs about a weeks steep for the throatiness to die down, but it’s delicious.

3 Likes

I got the email from Nomz a few days ago…
Get 20% off with code
KF2Q39ZH
Have a Blessed Birthday!

3 Likes

I can’t find Just Peachy anymore. I’ve seen it before but not now??

4 Likes

That is so strange. I ordered it about a month ago. I guess the peach cobbler replaced it, as I’m not seeing it on their site either.

4 Likes

Thank you for double checking!

4 Likes

Had you tried it before? If you need/want some I can spare at least half of my 30ml. Objectively it was delicious just not my taste to vape with any consistency.

4 Likes

Oh no, I’ve got so many One Shots oozing out of my drawers that I still have yet to mixed up. (Flavors in stash: 2741). I went crazy buying up all these flavors last year and now that I’ve narrowed down my likes and dislikes, I actually need to unload quite a bit. So the better question is, what are YOU looking for?

7 Likes

Holy sh*t, lmao! I thought I was getting bad at nearly 300! I’ve been stocking up on hardware lately, and expecting two large 3Fvape and Ecigone order!

The only few flavors I’ve got in my cart and ready to order are large restocks of TFA VBIC, CAP vanilla cupcake, and LA cream cheese icing.

Other than those, I was going to pick up 10mls of VTA Sugarloaf pineapple, WF red velvet cake, and FA custard to give them a try!

4 Likes

You are going to need a LOT more than 10ml, trust me!

4 Likes

What kind of hardware are you looking for?

3 Likes

Are you based in the UK?

3 Likes

Noted, I’ll pick up some extra while I’m ordering!

Mainly reliable mods/rdas/rtas. I picked up the new Shinobi edition HOG when it dropped the other day. Have never delved into the high powered desk warrior mods/tanks. Have a Steam Crave titan PWM and Titan 2 tank on the way.
I’d love to get my hands on an old school SXmini m-class. Mine has been giving me a bit of trouble lately. Or a Stabwood edition SL-class.
My tastes in hardware have become scattered lol.

Nah, I’m stateside, eastern.

3 Likes

Oh ok, I don’t do my own wicking unfortunately, so all my hardware and coils are nothing special so disregard my comment, but if there are any flavors you need, let me know. I am leaving the computer now so have a great night.

3 Likes

Yeah, I can second THAT statement …

4 Likes

This is the only place I know of where you can still get a stabwood edition SL. Around $100.00 that’s where I got mine.

5 Likes

Sometimes life hands you Lemons LOL. Got 100 chubby gorilla bottles with broken “crack” tops, so BCF loaded me up with GOOD bottles/tops. And, it’s never a bad time to tweak the Summertime fruits either …

10 Likes

Does anyone know what this is RY4 Double(Canada Compliant) - The Flavor/Perfumer’s Apprentice? Is it different from RY4 Double I’ve seen sites posting this.

3 Likes