Vape Mail 2024

Maybe they added maple syrup to make it Canadian

4 Likes

They should call it RY4 AA. Get it ry4 double ayy

4 Likes

Iā€™m not even sue what that is ā€¦

2 Likes

Canada has laws that restrict the flavors of tobacco products to reduce their use and initiation. The laws limit the promotion of flavors to tobacco, mint, menthol, and combinations of mint and menthol. They also prohibit most flavoring ingredients and sugars and sweeteners, with some exceptions to allow for tobacco and mint/menthol flavors. Finally, the laws include sensory attributes standards to limit the range of sensory perceptions experienced by the user to those typical of tobacco or mint/menthol.

About the same laws of the US. Donā€™t think either country follow their own law. Both countries ban any flavors sold except Tobacco, mint, menthol.

3 Likes

Iā€™m in Massachusetts where they banned flavors and menthol. Silly thing isā€¦if someone wanted either, we border 2 states that have both. Pretty ridiculous. Since ry4 is a dessert tobacco with caramel/vanilla and tobacco does that mean ry4 in Canada is just tobacco flavor?

3 Likes

Actually all vape liquids are against the law in the US except Tobacco flavors. There is legislation pending for making menthol illegal. The president wonā€™t sighn it till after the November election. There is only two vape devices that can be sold legally in the US . Our (FDA) government wonā€™t enforce the law or canā€™t.

3 Likes

Yes, I understand that.

4 Likes

I canā€™t not be surprised by that.

1 Like

All I can guess at is he is afraid of offending the urban black vote. The black smoker seem to be the highest user rate of menthol cigarettes.

3 Likes

Apparently Massachusetts gives zero F**ks about offending anyone lol

3 Likes

100% correct @rcleven. So offending them AFTER the election, appears to be the path chosen. I dunno.

2 Likes

Just like USA, Canada has federal and provincial laws/regulations.

Federally (meaning country wide) there is NO all out ban. Just a few things like vitamins and caffeine, but not diacetyl.
Provincally (like states) itā€™s a whole different story but in Ontario there is nothing extra banned.

Federally there is now (for about the last year) a stupid added excise tax based on volume, not nicotine content, so there is no incentive to cut down your nic to quit. My province will match the above federal tax somewhere like July 1 this year, bringing taxes to ~$32 for 120ml, which is then added to the total and taxed regularly. It should bring the total for 120ml to ~$90.

1 Like

So technically if tobacco flavors are banned in Canada then RY4 Double CC could basically be called caramel/vanilla.

2 Likes

More than likely no one with influence is up for reelection! :thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Since I was out running errands grabbed a few supplies.

11 Likes

It came. Im stoked. I never got to try this one. I was diying before it cane out and then after it was discontinued. Maybe the best 20 bucks i ever spent.

2oz of OG Holy Vanilla

6 Likes

How did you get that ??? I never tried it either just because ive always had MF so ā€¦

2 Likes

A guy on the diyordie fb group. I can send you a little if you want to try it.

3 Likes

Just let me know if its actually that good , provapes and sthrnmixer both said MF and Holy were close just pcts used were way different

4 Likes

Ill let you know. It smells really good

3 Likes