Vape Mail 2024

That why when I’m working a clone I try to vape my target eliquid in a few different types of unit. Different units and wattages will reveal subtle differences in overall flavor. When I was working on a clone of Don Juan Reserve and vaping it in a low watt mtl, I kept getting some chocolate and a slight toasted marshmallow note which led me to think they used FW S’mores or a combo of chocolate and toasted marshmallow really low.
I did pick up some nutty toffee notes from Cream Team Buttercream also. I’m still thinking that they may have used a toffee or buttered toffee with FW and or Cap Butter cream.

4 Likes

I’ll be hitting you up to see what you think. I had plans to buy this. Did you buy from DIYVS or Apex?

5 Likes

Where did you find it Lynda?

3 Likes

I bought from Apex

4 Likes

Ohm City! Via your recommendation, thank you. I never would have known they shipped to Ma.

4 Likes

Oh yea i oredered from their before. They ship to ny too

5 Likes

I do the same thing and when I ordered the Butter Cream I made the mistake of ordering the 6mg. I could vape that in an MTL but the sweetener was killing me. When I switched to DL in an RDA the 6mg nic was killing me but the sweetness was less defined and more palatable. Bottom line, behind all that sweetness was a wonderful flavor profile. I wish I could order it w/o sweetener and add my own. I still have the option of ordering 3mg and using a DL setup. Such a waste though of good juice. Do you know someone who would want the 6mg?

3 Likes

You tasted BP in the Butter Cream?!!! Weird, I never picked up on that but their other flavors (Kings Crest) use it a lot, I noticed. Ha, maybe a new hire got their labels confused :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I would buy it from you. I need to get more for research purposes. Working on a remix and I’m close but it’s missing something or just needs to be tweaked.

3 Likes

I also got a bit of pecan as a back note from CM Buttercream and being a buttery that could cause a butter pecan flavor. I did also get a bit of butter toffee from it. I personally think they did some flavor bending. I believe they used Vanilla butternut which has a slight pecan and maple note to it. Now since it’s a butter cream when you mix butter and maple it can create a butter toffee type flavor. I also have read where Kings Crest use saline quite a bit that would also bring out any nutty notes.

5 Likes

Nah, no buying is necessary. I want to offer it up to the cause. Cloning is hard work. All I ask in return is to be your guinea pig and let me try your results :smiling_face: as soon as you get close. PM me your address.

4 Likes

Yes and I’m pretty bummed about it. It doesn’t taste like it used to. So I wicked up a Profile mesh rta because that’s all I used to use prior to diy, and it’s the same, It’s not gross, but just not like I remember it to be. I actually put the bottle in a drawer and went back to my holy vanilla custard. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

5 Likes

Have you seen Developed’s remix of it? They took it down off ATF, but I had copied it over to ELR prior to me using ATF… I’ll send you a message!

4 Likes

I didn’t know that developed did a version CT Buttercream. I’ll have to ask around discord and see if any of the OG premium members have it. Or I’ll just shoot Folkart a message to see if he has anything.

4 Likes

Yep that was from DIY mixers crew on YT. https://youtu.be/AtiR-JhRqzU?si=Mwn1X5SJpkpIw9W4

4 Likes

Why did they do that?

3 Likes

No sacrifice in that :wink: Which keeps reminding me I need to use mine before I lose it. I still have a 30 ml original HV. Would you be able to help me use it up by pointing me to HV recipes with your stamp of approval? When you have the time of course.

2 Likes

I just copied the recipe off the video, I have all the flavors 'cept the FW Sweetener. Funny, when I do a lick test of the commercial juice I don’t get much Butter Pecan, not even on the vape. I wonder if there’s just a batch disparity between mine and what @Lynda_Marie got? Anyway, I really liked his narrow cone caps for the PG/VG . Do you know where to get them? Never seen them.

2 Likes

Nope those are strange. Almost reminds me of those old plastic ketchup and mustard bottles my grandmother had. Lol

3 Likes

Is this the CT Buttercream recipe you’re looking for?

(I’m not sure if it’s cool to link to there from here so gambled on the screenshot)

https://alltheflavors.com/recipe/174186-cream_team_buttercream_cloning_with_the_crew

6 Likes