Vape Mail 2024

There is no problem linking

5 Likes

Thank you, fidalgo :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Lol, I thought it was taken down from ATF so I copied it on ELR from the mixing with the crew video. Well, not much hard work to do with this one anyway. Thx @gloopdegurp

4 Likes

You’re welcome, muth :slightly_smiling_face:

I watched the video and copied it down as well before I went poking around!

4 Likes

Have you tried the commercial yet? If you mix the clone I’d love to hear what you think. I’ll try to get it mixed, too.

3 Likes

I found one bottle of 0mg that was on clearance at a place in my area last year sometime but it had a batch date of 2018!
I picked it up but have only tried one tank or so.

I did write up a blind attempt after reading one of Lynda’s posts about it last year.
I went all FW but it isn’t anywhere close.

4 Likes

Maybe I was mistaken but I thought they did a blind remix… Those people and shows were before my diy time really.

3 Likes

A 0mg juice will keep almost indefinitely. It’s the nic that starts oxidizing, goes dark and starts smelling and tasting funky.

4 Likes

Exactly. Without the nic its no different then just a flavoring basically

4 Likes

You had me at pizza

3 Likes

I realize this is off topic but I was searching the MSDS for Caramel Biscuit (SSA) and the Sobucky website describes the flavor as follows:

“A crunchy biscuit with a thick toffee inside, covered in milk chocolate.”

The picture never reflects a chocolate covering and I’ve yet to see anyone’s notes describe a chocolate, either. Unless I missed it. Has anyone tasted chocolate in this flavor?

2 Likes

I think they must have the wrong description. Its exactly as the name says , a caramel biscuit

3 Likes

That’s what I got. Even the pic on their website is completely different from their Choco description and different from the pic on flavor vendors. It’s a hot mess.

2 Likes

I didn’t get any choco from it.

2 Likes

It’s been on the recipe side for years

4 Likes

Some refills and my favorite One Shots. Blue Note and Lucky ShotProcessing: IMG_3639.jpeg…

7 Likes

My photo skills suck

8 Likes

THAT’S how you buy the Graham Crackerz @Pastorfuzz !!!

4 Likes

That is good stuff. I can really taste it in my Blueberry Cream recipe. Gives it a little cinnamon note to my taste buds anyway. Thanks @SessionDrummer

4 Likes

What is that Creme de la Creme flavor @Pastorfuzz ?

5 Likes