Vape Mail 2024

It’s new. Haven’t tried it yet . Just got it yesterday.
Supposed to be good shit but who knows. Going to be a couple weeks before I get to it. Going to northern Wi to my shack up there for some R&R.
Going to grab some Walleye for dinner. Want to go?
I’ll pick you up at O’Hare. We’ll go out on the pontoon and fish and drink all day. I’m right on Lake Pokegama

6 Likes

And the countdown begins… I’m thinking Fri/Sat delivery, even with a late day order!

11 Likes

Wow, that sounds like a good time. Have fun Pastorfuzz :smiling_face:

4 Likes

That was my question. There used to be a commercial juice called that but I can’t remember the brand. Obviously some type of vanilla custard cream sort of affair.

5 Likes

Thanks. Why don’t you get out of Mass and join me in Wi. Nice and peaceful up here

5 Likes

Oh man, I would love to and thx for the invite. I used to do a lot of fishing when I lived in FL. It doesn’t look like I’ll be taking any time off soon, though. You don’t want to hear it, believe me.

5 Likes

Crème de la cream by the Finest E-liquids AKA Vanilla Almond Custard.

6 Likes

Actually my bottle says SSA. Maybe the same shit though

5 Likes

I’m thinking of something much older that’s why I can’t remember it. Back in the Phillip Rocke days.

5 Likes

I don’t know if it’s a similar flavor by OOO also has a creme de la cream. The OOO flavor was like a whipped Vienna cream.

4 Likes

I remember that , Phillipe Rocke put it out in small batches and only a few times a year if i remember correctly

5 Likes

I gotta try the SSA version, the only place I’ve seen OOO’s is DIYVS

5 Likes

I just picked up Creme de la Creme well at BCF! I need to mix up a small bottle. Have you tried it yet?

7 Likes

Not yet Lynda. I just got it a couple of days ago.
Heading north for some relaxation but I’ll get to it when I get back.

5 Likes

Hey @Lynda_Marie . Have you ever used INW MARZIPAN?
I’m looking at a recipe they uses it and I don’t have it.
I have FA and wonder if it’s the same.
TIA
And thanks for your work on NOTED.

4 Likes

The only real difference between the INW and the FA Marzipan is the FA is slightly sweeter both have a creamy almond flavor with a slight cherry back note.

7 Likes

Thanks @McDuckie . I’m going to try it out.

5 Likes

Hey, are you looking at the same recipe as me? It calls for INW Marzipan and specifies the difference with FA. I think someone in the comments said they used the FA and it still came out good. Which recipe are you looking at? I can’t remember the name of the one I saw, lol.

3 Likes

Buy directly from OoO. Plus their customer service is great, unlike the aforementioned :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I can’t remember off the top of my head right now @muth . It was a butter cream recipe. Wanted to try it out but didn’t have INW. @McDuckie cleared that up.
I’ll look it up and try it once I get back to mixing

4 Likes