Vape Mail 2024

He’s talking about a commercial eliquid company. That’s the name of one of their juice offerings.

3 Likes

Ok thanks. Going to try it out

5 Likes

I was looking at this one.

@lukeloop gave this one big kudos

6 Likes

I’ve never seen CDLC on their site, which is odd and why I’m hoping SSA’s is just as good :sunglasses:

5 Likes

You’re very welcome! I’m glad I can be of some help. I’ve not used INW, but will hopefully grab some when I order the new Inw flavors that came out. I heard it’s definitely different from FA…

5 Likes

If I ever get a hold of the marzipan I’ll mix this. It’s a lot for only 11.5%. In interested in the layers .

5 Likes

That’s what the creator said. In spite of everything being subjective, I still want to try it because marzipan is a flavor of interest to me.

4 Likes

I thought you just meant in general. I didn’t realize you meant the CDLC specifically. I never looked for it there so wouldn’t be able to comment.

4 Likes

Not really…One has more cherry than the other and one has more almond. I cant remember which on but i want to say that FA is a lot more sweet than INW as well. Inw has more of a creamy mouthfeel as well. Sorry buts it been awhile since ive used either of them , but i can say they are different and different enough to change the over all taste of a recipe especially of they are used in the 1 to 1.5pct range .

6 Likes

Got some awesome vape maol from Muth . Thanks i love it. Damn this stuff is good. Im getting a perfect buttercream cupcake frosting with some butter at the end that almost makes you think its a whole cupcake. Its amazing. I easily put it up there with Holy Vanilla.

9 Likes

Thanks for that info.

4 Likes

Have you transferred that to glass or PET? I was just thinking because it’s not that new.

4 Likes

The recipe I was looking at, Sweet Mother of Custard is using it at only 0.25%. No wonder people said it turned out good with the FA. Prolly too small to notice but you have me curious about it now.

4 Likes

0.25 may not be an issue at all

5 Likes

I havent. It looking like im gonna go through it pretty fast though

5 Likes

I must need new glasses or something. I was inputting the flavors from my recent orders and was looking at my FJ order. What I thought was Oat Milk (FE) turns out to be Oak Milk. I check back on FJ and there’s no such thing as Oat Milk (FE). Are my eyes (or brain) really that bad? No matter, Oak Milk gets great reviews from ELR mixers so I guess I was saved by the vape faeries once again. Wasn’t I just saying to @STR8V8PING that some of the best outcomes happen through accidents? Lol, this makes me question myself.

They sent two samples, Beast (One Shot) and Ultimate RY4.

4 Likes

The oak milk is pretty good. Spot on YooHoo

4 Likes

As some people say. Others describe it entirely different or say it’s difficult to describe but whatever it is, everyone likes it! Sounds interesting.

4 Likes

Anyone looking for Father’s Day sales? I haven’t seen any for flavors yet. I need a new drill and I think I’m going to get the Milwaukee M18, 1/2" bit kit, $99. Seems to be a good mid-range drill for a homeowner. Not super powerful but enough if I find I need to drive a lug nut, lol.
If you know of a better deal do tell. HD usually asks $149 for this. Some places ask $199.

7 Likes

I know palettes range by a huge amount but to me i cant for the life of me see how someone dont get yoohoo from that one. Its dead on authentic. The only problem with it is it doesnt steep too well. Its best to vape it off the shake

4 Likes