Vape Mail 2024

Thats a good price but i prefer the impact gun not the drill . I have both the impact just far mire useful for drilling. Btw thats usually the black friday prices. I have the milwalkee and the ridgid. Got the pair on both for 149

6 Likes

Too good, not to …

9 Likes

That’s what came to my mind…, Phillip Rockes Crem de la crem

3 Likes

Good stuff. Iv been on a butter rum kick lately

3 Likes

Just looked him up he’s got some amazing sounding creations. Definitely checking this out.

4 Likes

Also one called CM which is described as a Strawberry Licorice. Makes me wonder if that means strawberry licorice as in Twizzlers :-1: or Strawberry & Black Licorice (Anise) :+1:.

4 Likes

Its Twizzlers…Use to be called Carnage back when it came out

4 Likes

This was a tough decision because an impact driver would also be useful. Do you know anything about combi drills and if this might be a good option for me?

3 Likes

Can you translate?

What does this mean, you got a pair (drill and impact kit) for $149? Or you got a Milwaukee impact and a Ridgid drill for $149 total?

3 Likes

Man I love Vape Mail!!

9 Likes

@muth it depends on what you’re going to use it for MOST of the time. Drivers are great if you are driving a shit ton of screws/bolts as it almost hammers/rachets them in. If you’re mostly drilling and screwing in some screws get the drill/driver.

An example would be if you were installing a deck, you’d get the impact.

4 Likes

5 Likes

I use the impact about 90 percent of the time. The only time i use the drill is if im drilling metal and need to go slow or be real precise. For drilling wood the impact just blows right through it. For screwing things the impact just blows screws right in. Plus you can use it to remove nuts etc. Far more versitile and a lot more power. If your doing more delicate work thats where the regukar drill comes in handy.

5 Likes

Also @muth impacts have a quick release that is for 1 size unless you have adapters etc . The driver can adjust to accomodate all sizes of bits and mixers etc…I would find a set that has both , i love milwaukee products but just bought a dewalt se with multi purpose tool , impact and driver with 2 batteries for 199$. The multi tool is what sold me becaused i like the handle better. There are different models and mine is the Atomic…Also i just lied the Multi tool was 99$ and the drill set was 149$

5 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes would you mind linking me to the DeWalt SE w/ multi tool and the $149 set? Is that the same as a combi drill? I saw something about one drill/driver being able to function as both drill and impact. Or is it better to get both?

Problem is, I perform both functions from time to time. Most of my driving I would think is on the minor side like driving 3" deck screws into joists or assembling “ready to assemble” furniture/cabinets.

Keep in mind, I’m looking for a small size tool for my hands.

4 Likes

Personally i rate makita number 1 then milwalkee then ridgid. Makitas are just so lightweight with the same durability. I have nothing against dewalt though . Also top notch quality

5 Likes

Assembling cabinets would want the drill over impact

6 Likes

Thx for the help. What type fasteners would require an impact? I remember driving 3" deck screws into wall studs to hang kitchen cabinets with my old 9V Ryobi drill. Wasn’t that hard to do.

Lol, this makes me miss my nephews. One is a builder and the other just knows stuff from their father teaching them. They live in Jersey.

5 Likes

Impacts use standard quick change bits

Also great to have are some quick change socet adaptors for bolts

7 Likes

Those last three are new to me obviously cause I never owned an impact. What I was asking was, what would be the most common use for an impact driver around the house? I’m trying to figure out how often I would use it vs a drill. Plus I need a drill for wire spinning once in awhile.

4 Likes