Vape Mail 2024

You can make a lot of this

5 Likes

I was about to grab the SC Key Lime off Amazon good thing I checked their actual website. The one avail on Amazon is oil based not water soluble. They have 6 different formalizations of Key Lime only their Key Lime Juice flavor is PG based.

4 Likes

Apex sells on Amazon? Got it, just saw it. Have you tried their French Vanilla yet? I love French Vanilla. This is a benefit because I share a Prime account with a family member. Any idea how much water is in their alcohol based flavors?

4 Likes

I always used to push 555 Gold on non Bacco lovers who loved peanut butter vapes. I guess they didn’t believe me that 555 was a damn good peanut flavor. This looks good STR8. My queue is getting too big!

4 Likes

How did you remove the label so perfectly? I gotta know your secret :smile:

4 Likes

No I’ve never tried any of their flavors. Heck I didn’t even know about them until @STR8V8PING mentioned the vanilla cream type cookie filling. It seem like a lot of their offerings are based with Ethyl Alcohol much like Loraans Butter Rum meaning you’ll probably need to allow them to breathe to allow the alcohol flavor to evaporate.

5 Likes

Their label on Amazon lists PG first, flavoring then alcohol. Apex, on the other hand lists alcohol then water. Checked again and it depends which flavor you get from Apex but they all seem to have water in the contents. Lorann’s is advertising as SS (super concentrate) and don’t have water in them.

3 Likes

I guess all you can do is buy it and try it. Hopefully it’s good. I just learned that lesson the hard way over $100 @ MF and meh :face_with_diagonal_mouth: the ones I got are ok, but for me definitely not worth the hype.

4 Likes

Have a good night @McDuckie it’s a wrap for me,work tomorrow.

3 Likes

@STR8V8PING I think I know why WetVapes is all of a sudden taking online orders again and delivering. Their website has a notice on it saying that they now opened in FL. FL vendors deliver to me and I assume to NY too.

4 Likes

Thats good news. I did find that they would always deliver to Ny. All i had to do was put the wrong county and the shipping option comes up. It bears no difference on the actual address

3 Likes

I’ll be traveling to Buffalo Ny the week of July 4th to visit with family. I’m going to hit up Wetvapes up for a few Uwell Aeglos Pods they have listed for $9.99 ( for spares) and then @ $5.99 per pack for the Aeglos coils I’ll stock up.

5 Likes

What made you even think of doing that? “Necessity is the mother of invention.” :smile:

3 Likes

Honestly i have no idea lol. I was just trying things to get it to work

3 Likes

Wait a minute, WHUT ?? !!!

2 Likes

Just checked, the SC’s ARE OOS …

2 Likes

For $5.00 that’s giving them away. No wonder their OOS.

3 Likes

I think I might have bought some of the last ones. @muth shocked me when she said they were starting up shipping again.

3 Likes

Finally found a pod for the wife that is a tight enough MTL it mimics a disposable! The Suorin Fero isn’t as tasty as my XROS Pro but I can’t cut the air on the XROS enough for my wife.

Pictured with the new XROS Cube that I got from @HealthCabin that is DOA out of the box. I emailed Health Cabin and no response. Sucks because I buy from them a lot but I guess not anymore. First Vaporesso product that I have ever gotten DOA and I was looking forward to it. It does have adjustable airflow but it won’t get a tight MTL like the Suorin Fero does.

Overall the Suorin Fero, with it’s adjustable airflow down to a tight MTL and adjustable wattage, is the first my wife really likes. I am happy, been buying pods for the wife for a long time and I can finally stop. Might pick up one for myself for my higher nic salt mixes, it really does smooth out the harshness.

5 Likes

The pod I have been enjoying… :sunglasses:

Vaperz Cloud HOG 400 Shinobi edition with the Valkyrie XL…mmmmmm, tasty. For a quad 18650 it is compact compared to the other 4 banger mods I have. The VC Valkyrie XL is pretty good, but can’t beat the Steam Crave Titan with the dual mesh deck.

10 Likes