Vape Mail 2024

Just a word of advice if your wife really likes that pod then I’d suggest stocking up on a few spares. I found that I really like the OG Voopoo Argus Air Pod and they are getting awfully hard to find online. I have 3 units total. 1 for everyday use and two unopened set aside for spares. I just recently purchased extra pods and a few boxes of coils.Unfortunately the internal battery won’t last forever, so if your wife really likes them I’d get a few spares in case hers ever gives out.

4 Likes

I think I fried my brain because I didn’t even think about it, thanks for that, will order more with coils.

3 Likes

Dear Valued Customer,

Maybe due to system problems, I didn’t receive your email. To help you deal with this problem, could you please send your question to our mailbox again: support@healthcabin.net? I will try my best to help you.

Please provide us with these information:
1.Please show me the picture of the sn number & security code on the product packaging (scratch off the security code firstly).
2. Please give me a video to show the problem.

Best Regards

4 Likes

Dear Customer:
Maybe due to system problems, I did not receive your email. To help you deal with this problem, could you please send your problem to our mailbox again: support@healthcabin.net? I will try my best to help you.

Please provide us with these information:

1. Please show me the picture of the sn number & security code on the product packaging (scratch off the security code firstly.
  2. Please give me a video to show the problem.

Best Regards

2 Likes

@mjag maybe a resolution ^^^^.

1 Like

7 Likes

I thought the wf naturals were not for vaping or was it they are the same as the regulars. I forgot why wf said not to get them

2 Likes

No clue, I haven’t heard anything about them. I’ll ask Frank, but they look good to me …

1 Like

You can vape them. Frank told us (noted) not to bother getting them to go over though for a new flavor episode.

2 Likes

Oh yea thats what it was. I knew i remembered sam saying something like that

2 Likes

fidalgo posted about the WF naturals here,

5 Likes

I will do that and thanks for giving me a heads up @SessionDrummer

2 Likes

Been on a bit of a buying spree, got the Geekvape Aegis Legend III kit in the dark gray.

It is a slick color, almost black on the bottom, gradually going up to a chrome on top. First day using it but enjoyed the original, so had to give this a shot and happy so far.

11 Likes

That looks good in that color @mjag.

4 Likes

Nice haul @SessionDrummer
You can’t beat that Tahitian Vanilla Cream either

1 Like

7 Likes

Thank you @Pastorfuzz. I find the TVC strangely addictive. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Noice @Rocky02852.

3 Likes

Oh my it actually worked. I simply asked for a sample of the Marshmallow treats one shot from Nomz and they actually dropped one in my order.

6 Likes

Nice, i must have ordered from there loke 4 times and only once they gave me a one shot sample and not something id vape. I ask everytime too.

5 Likes