Vape Mail 2024

Ahh the limitless LMC. This thing is a f’N tank. Probably the most durabke unbreakable best performing mods iv ever owned. I got it when it first came out years and years ago and it just never quit working. The only thing i dont like about it is its heavy as shit.

I dont know what board is in that thing but iv dropped it numerous times even in water and it still performs like brand new. You woukd think after all these years a capacitor would die or something but nope

4 Likes

Lookin’ tight !!!

2 Likes

My favorite tank. I have two newer version that i dont use as i like these better. Never built it with standing coils like that but i might have to give it a go.

3 Likes

My first time building with vertical coils toi. I wanted to try SD style. They are working well. Zero wicking issues on my first try and flavor pretty good

3 Likes

The only downside for that tank is getting the coils to line up with the airholes, it can be a real pain to do so sometimes. The two newer ones i have just dont have the right airflow for me, i think one is a v1.5 and the other a v3.

Super forgiving tank for wicking is one of the reasons i love that thing and have 4 of them.

3 Likes

I like my v3 too but i agree with the airflow. It just slightly too airy. I run the v3 with just 2 little holes open

3 Likes

Just picked these up at Wet Vapes. Unfortunately battling a head cold so taste is currently jacked up.

9 Likes

A few more VTA’s. Just in case

10 Likes

How is fw tiramisu?

That lb vienna cream is soo good

5 Likes

Don’t know about the Tiramisu yet. Just got them. My daughter uses it with Inw Buscuit, Chocolate Custard, VTA Sweet Cream and something else. Can’t remember exactly. I know the mix is pretty good. Half of this is going to her.

6 Likes

Nice VTA haul that reminds me I need to put a 60 of VTA Yoghurt Base and VTA Coconut on my shopping list from Diyejuice.

4 Likes

I just talked to her . It isn’t Chocolate Custard , it’s Flv Chocolate Deutsch

4 Likes

Never tried the coconut as I’m not a big fan unless it’s Malibu and Coke.

3 Likes

No I didn’t get these for the up and coming contest :rofl: I just got tired of the polycones falling out of their caps on my old ones. I found these on Amazon by a new vendor. Good price $19.99 for 48 bottles. $0.41 a piece. Glass is thick. I’ll let you know how the caps hold up.

9 Likes

Considering commercial manufacturing and possession is now illegal in this country I’d imagine VT have either moved offshore or gone.
So your just in case could be wise.

5 Likes

I bet they can still export, just can’t sell to people within their boarders.

4 Likes

Unsure about that as commercial production of anything vape related is outlawed completely. Apparently even bakeries and soap makers are getting concentrates etc delayed/confiscated at the border when they import.
With a name like Vapetrain I would have thought they had no hope. I can’t see how they can stop domestic production of flavours made for reasons other than vaping but it really is still the unknown over here.

5 Likes

Bcf order in. Done buying flavors for a while. Ordered the 3rd. Finally i didnt get wf mojito free. They gave me sugar taro which is good because i dont have that one

14 Likes

Thanks out to my old friend @David_SXmini, I was sent the new PureMAX along with the new Pro Pods. Can’t wait to get into it/them, and compare/contrast to the original(s).

9 Likes

Id love to see how something like that works with coolants. Ive been trying to replicate the way disposables vape for years now and nothing i have tried has come close to coolant levels in them, ive concluded it is the hardware ive been trying them on, Novo 2 and Caliburn V2, they just arent powerful enough is what im thinking.

Even after getting WS5 ive failed. Dozens and dozens of coolant combinations, so much fail…

3 Likes