Vape Mail 2024

@STR8V8PING I think you were asking about FA’s Strawberry ? If so, it is FA Strawberry (Red Touch). The Juicy Strawberry is another flavor.

5 Likes

Yes @STR8V8PING many of the MF flavors will actually UP-steep, and get stronger, more prevalent as they steep. Pretty cool, and interesting, BUT, can be shocking if you don’t know about it, hehe. In the way back, I mixed up some without listening to @Pro_Vapes, and initially finger tested them, seemed light, added some more flavor, only to be SLAPPED upside the head, after it/they steeped. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I do know that juicy and red touch are different but what about just FA strawberry? Is that the same as red touch?

4 Likes

Yes, it’s yet ANOTHER one of the lovely Flavor Art parenthesis names !!!

Yes.

4 Likes

I love (AND) hate the parenthesis naming convention. It’s makes it hard to keep the database clean for sure !!!

Some vendors label it as such, and some don’t which makes it even MORE confusing…

Want to REALLY get pissed off LOL, look at FA’s own site !!!

5 Likes

LOL, now I’m noticing all KINDS of flavors I didn’t know about.

I wish @Bob_Bitchen was still here …

4 Likes

Great lol. All this time i wanted red touch but only saw strawberry so i didnt buy it

4 Likes

Yea iv looked at fa site before. They have a huge amount of flavors that nobody sells

4 Likes

Yeah, that about sums THAT up.

I don’t know, maybe someone can chime in, but I think the name name is the American name, and the parenthesis name is the Italian name ??

Just what we need, MO confusion.

4 Likes

Well @STR8V8PING you can thank fucking FANA for that little shit-show. Been an ONGOING issue …

Before a FEW vendors started carrying the “Not For The US / North America” flavors, I was just buying them straight from FA Italy.

5 Likes

Got some bigger bottles of stuff that im using alot of as well as some new flavors. Excited to get into the rf graham cracker and thr wf papaya.

11 Likes

Did they just change to new labels. My order a couple weeks ago didnt have oictures on it

6 Likes

RF GC is hard to beat , i love it

5 Likes

I believe my last order was 50/50 but i have to double check. These labels are more papery and less glossy.

5 Likes

Please give your condolences to this guy. Im finally retiring him. One of the oldest flavors in my stash. He made it 14+ years lol. I dont think its gone bad but its just about time i replace him. Good ole mr toasted marshmallow. RIP 2010-2024. He aged like a fine bourbon.

Btw who remembers high desert vapes?

8 Likes

4 Likes

9 Likes

I forgot I ordered this- I have one already and these batteries last me at least all day if not into the next. I don’t really love the battery door, my other one randomly opens and the batteries fall out, so I’m hoping it’s not the case with this one.

11 Likes

Is this the new V3? I own almost all of them. Never had a problem with the battery door on any of them. Make sure the pin gets engaged into the slot.

4 Likes

It’s the L200, it takes 2 21x00 batteries. This is the first aegis I’ve had issues with. I’ll double check the pin on it. Thanks! It’s like the og Legend but 21700 batteries.

5 Likes