Vape Mail 2024

I bought 3 of those two Christmas’s ago It’s the V2 . Two still in box. It’s a heavy mod to carry around but it takes a 40mm tank easily. It doesn’t close automatically. You have to press on the door lock hard then push forward hard. The V3 is a double 18650. Better fit in the hand and lighter to carry around. Will fit a 24mm tank with two coil build. You won’t get the high hit rate of V2 but it is engineered the same with the side slide lock with half the hit rate.

4 Likes

I was and still am a huge fan of the Guar21 . I grabbed the L200 awhile ago and this thing is bad ass…A bit heavy but i dont worry about dropping it ever

5 Likes

I like the legends but yea that battery door can be a pain sometimes where it wont catch and lock

3 Likes

I didn’t think I would like it (at first) @fidalgo_vapes but that thing has turned into my “Battle Mod”.

3 Likes

Looking for Custard Extra 2 (FA). Anyone have any extra i can buy or trade for? Black Pepper (FA) too. Trying to avoid ordering from Canada until i absolutely have to.

Working on a saffron cottage cheese with pepper recipe and im running out.

3 Likes

If you cant find any lmk. I only have a 10ml of the extra 2 but you can have it. I dont use it much

3 Likes

Cherry Cola sales are starting to pick up now …

8 Likes

Now that my head cold has cleared I’ve been vaping this Cannoli Be One. I can see why people like this one it’s an interesting mix. I’m getting a lot more fried cannoli shell than cream. Definitely getting that Cap Funnel Cake vibe, though I’m also getting the slightest hint of cardboard/play-doo flavor in the bakery just like you get from Cap Yellow cake or Glazed Donut. It’s got a really nice cinnamon back note to the bit of cream that I am getting. Almost like I get from FA Catalan Cream. Not really something I’d use as a ADV, though it is one of the better commercial products I’ve tried.

4 Likes

Don’t know what version I have but I bought a 120 and will never use it all. DM me.

3 Likes

Just saw this @diyejuice kind of makes me :cry: it’s not listed as Vape Train anymore.

8 Likes

I just grabbed a couple 30’s of CE1, im dying to try CE2. Love me some eggy custard!

4 Likes

Ce2 will def challenge that lol. Its indeed very eggy but at tge same time also very buteric.

4 Likes

But it gives us hope that Impact
Is here to stay

6 Likes

Sneak peak at a rebrand? I’m getting low on Sweet Mate and getting nervous

4 Likes

They have Sweet Mate @ Nomz for like $1.24 for a 10ml. I always grab 1-2 every order.

3 Likes

I know that Diyejuice just got a major restock of VT not long ago. I gotta grab a few 120s for my Vanilla Latte (ADV). I already have a 120 of my Vanilla Latte (one shot), that should last at least 6 months I’d like to have enough stocked for my Toffee Nut Latte, Cafe Mocha, Italian Affogato and Vanilla Latte so that I never run out.

3 Likes

Weird, it’s not listed in the VT section, only in search

2 Likes

It’s listed in the clearance section.

3 Likes

I came home to some happy mail today from @Ken_O_Where with some samples of MF and some beautiful looking coils, and Chris @STR8V8PING GRACIOUSLY shared some more OG Holy Vanilla… thank you both. Ya made my day/week :heart:

10 Likes

Hope you enjoy! Those Silvers are very concentrated.

3 Likes