Vape Mail 2024

They definitely smell strong lol I’ll probably ask you for %’s when I mix them up!

3 Likes

SFT were ALL to high at .4%, i dropped them down to .2 and they were much better, .26 for French Van. Ive gone as high as .45 in a mix with that one. This here worked out pretty well:

Banana Custard Silver v2
0.30% Banana (Silver) (MF)
0.45% French Vanilla (Silver) (MF)
Flavor total: 0.75%

Blueberry Silver is a bit more than twice as strong as the Premium, just a drop too much can overpower just about anything. Not really a good single flavor vape, IMO, but it mixes really well with most of the brighter blueberries. I drink Milo’s sweet tea, i add 14 drops BB Silver MF/gallon with 22 drops/gallon BB FW, amazeballs…

French Van Silver can be vaped after a quick heat and shake, its so delicious. But, letting it sit awhile is worth it. Same with the rest, time works best. That Lemon Cream recipe i make i mix, nuke, shake and vape the next day and there is a definite change, for the better, by the time i get to the end of a 240ml but its still good the next day.

By the way, i think i remember that @fidalgo_vapes sent you the Lemon, if it is the Lemon Silver and not the original im pretty sure it is stronger than the original version, just a little bit. Ive had to dial it back on several of my favorite recipes after running out of the original.

Sheesh, sorry, im testing a new batch of RSO i made and im blasted… Please feel free to ask any questions you have.

Edit: Changed the recipe as i posted the wrong one.

4 Likes

Mmm me too you should try it with the MF Peach :peach: it’s just heavenly.

3 Likes

7 Likes

The white chocolate and dark chocolate are really good. The vanilla are good but they are so identical to the taima which are imo a little more concentrated so id almost rather spend 60 for a liter of that. Ill def be buying mire of the chocolates though

3 Likes

That raspberry syrup is growing on me. I hated it at first but after steeping a while its got a lot better

3 Likes

Is it normal to have a fda notice attached to your diyejuice package? Usually i order DHL. This time i used canada post

3 Likes

It’s the regular lemon. Thanks so much, I’ll have to look at your recipes and mix some up…like the banana custard. I appreciate it!

4 Likes

Hmmmm, I’ve never seen that before.

3 Likes

well it isn’t normal for them to include the customs invoice. Someone made an opps. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_peeking_eye:

3 Likes

New vape mail. Got myself a new scale and a new sub-ohm pod tank.

9 Likes

Great idea those tanks I use mine for when I’m on the dirty truck work keeps things nice and clean I think the coils vape better as well

3 Likes

just got the Uwell Crown X today to replace my Havok which got discontinued and you can’t find coils anymore, I’ve got about 5 coils left for it then its trash. Best on the go pod system available. The flavor is almost dripper quality with the 0.25 on the Havok @ 45watts with the airflow closed down. Been using this Crown X for a few hours and seems almost exactly the same aside from the mouthpiece. 0.3 coil 45 watts, tons of flavor. Hopefully the coils last as long as the Havok ones, I would get around 1000 puffs before the flavor starts to die off. I also own a Luxe XR max that people were hyping up but it completely sucks compared to these Uwell products imo

5 Likes

I’ve used the PNP tank for awhile, stick to the 0.2 and 0.15’s. Those are the best and pretty decent coils.
some of the best sub tank coils going. Much better then my old Falcon King tank. All the other PNP coils were disappointing.

3 Likes

Really I use like 4 different PNP coils depending on what I’m vaping. With this new PNP POD Tank I started using the VM4 .20 coil with my Yo Ho Ho @ around 50watt. And I’ve been rocking the VM3 .30 coil in my new Voopoo Vinci @ 30watt with the Cannoli Be One. Then I use the VM4 .6coil in one of my Argus Air Pod @25watt for my ADV of Vanilla Latte or any of my coffee vapes. And finally my Wife stole my other Argus Air Pod to run her 35mg Sunset Sherbet Salt mix with the 1.2 TR1 Coil @15W (MTL). We get great flavor with all of the voopoo coils. Honestly I haven’t even touched any RDA’s or other tanks in weeks since i stared using these PNP coils.

5 Likes

Its Silver…All MF lemon is silver unless yiu had the Original which i havent had for awhile…Lemon MF is something i go through pretty fast for a MF flavor

3 Likes

See how much I know about MF lmao! Nothing, absolutely nothing :joy::100:

5 Likes

yeah I love them, probably 2nd best coils next to some of Uwell’s. I just never had any luck with the 0.3’s or higher, would always get dry hits even with the MTL ones. I dunno, maybe a came across a bad production batch and they were all wicked way too tight but the 0.2 and 0.15’s have always been amazing. Definitely check out some Uwell stuff next time you get the shopping itch. I have Caliburn A2-A3-G3 for my MTLs on the go and Havok and now Crown X for my DL on the go. The flavor is just insane on them and the coils last.

3 Likes

Uwell definitely makes some good products. While I was in Ny over the July 4th week I actually had my brother in law pick himself up a Uwell Aeglos pod to start him on vaping. He lives 10min away from a location of WetVapes. He picked it up for $10.00 and he got a 5 pk of coils for like $5.00. I hooked him up with a menthol version of smoky blues Winston cigarette. He typically smoked Marlboro menthol so he really likes the mix I gave him. I’d have grabbed a few Uwell pods while I was there but I really like the offerings by Voopoo.

4 Likes

Your getting there…

3 Likes