Vape Mail 2024

All the time, gotta add just a bit of white peach for that fuzzy flesh too.

2 Likes

There never was really a regular lemon, it was always one of their most concentrated which is why im surprised that this new Silver seems more concentrated. They dont have a Premium of it. @fidalgo_vapes, which did you send her the original or the Silver? Never mind fiddy, i saw your reply after i posted this.

3 Likes

I run the pnp coils in the the lux max the battery lasts for ages

3 Likes

wish I could use them in the Luxe, Iā€™m in Canada and with the stupid crc tank laws only the GTX coils work.

2 Likes

Not sure of your problem Iā€™m in the uk and you canā€™t surly have a different tank than we got explain more or message me with pics and try and help you

we have a crc law that makes all tanks child proof, so there is a metal slidding tab over top of the rubber fill plug that locks the coil in place. Iā€™ve try to use the PNP coils in it but the metal tab prevents it. The way itā€™s designed it would destroy the pod if I tried to remove the metal tab. The tab perfectly slides into the GTX coils but not the PNP, not sure how to post pictures on here but thanks for trying to help, I appreciate it.

3 Likes

Ageis Legend 21700 or Guar 21? Thoughts?

4 Likes

Love Guar 21s if i was gonna get a Aegis anything it would be the L200ā€¦the L200 is a beast

2 Likes

Gaur 21 or the 18 thatā€™s what I got lasts all day solid and reliable if you like to chuck your mods about go for the ageis but I hate that new lock switch and canā€™t lock your +- buttons why not both :flushed:

4 Likes

Yeah the last couple of orders I got had that notice included.

2 Likes

Iā€™m using these often lately as well. Has anyone tried DIY with these? I just ordered this to try it out.

If it goes well, iā€™ll buy 100 coils for 20$.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve only tried the voopoo pnp rba but it was a complete pain in the ass to build and underwhelming no matter what you did. That might be decent if all those materials are clean. Could be a nightmare to build them though.

4 Likes

I bought these a couple of years ago. There a WOTOFO product. I bought them because the coils that came stock didnā€™t ring my bell. Youā€™ll love these. Remember to scratch up the cotton before priming. Havenā€™t used the PnP RTA in awhile.

4 Likes

The White Choco Mint smells like creme de menthe

Flip the pic , ty buddy

6 Likes

Have some more betas to get through ā€¦

But after that, going to be rolling on the new SSAā€™s, Flavort Artā€™s, and these new CAPā€™s from Alan at Capella. Still waiting on the Pistachio ā€¦

6 Likes

New capella you say huh :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hehe, well KINDA new. These are a few I didnā€™t get when I did the series. I know Alan said he was waiting on the Pistachio, but maybe the delay was going to be too long, as it didnā€™t arrive yet. Weā€™ll see.

3 Likes

I really want to try that new ssa fresh bread and maple syrup

2 Likes

Iā€™ve ordered a few of these. They arenā€™t that hard to build compared to the RBA which was a nightmare. These are the clone versions of the WOTOFO ones, of which I have a few of as well. If you can find the WOTOFO ones, I would suggest them over the clones. I use them in my Luxe XR Max and Luxe Pro. They do tend to leak a bit compared to the original coils.

4 Likes

Nut Muffin and Wafer Crunch are both good flavors but the Nut Muffin is super goodā€¦They arent new new

3 Likes