Vape Mail 2024

Love Vape Mail…So ive never tried the passionfruit so that is a sample…The fig i havent tried since the line has been changed so trying that as well. very excited to try the Mandarin and French Vanilla. I tried Guava awhile ago via sample. Yes i know i can get a 30ml of lemon but they only had 15s and i didn’t want to wait so they sent the 2

10 Likes

MF mandarin is lovely. Pairs nicely with FA kiwi.

4 Likes

Hows the fig

4 Likes

@STR8V8PING the Fig is Best In Class …

7 Likes

I always wanted a good Fig Newton vape. No idea how to create one. The only fig I’ve tried is VTA Fig and that tastes like chocolate and black licorice.

5 Likes

@McDuckie if you want a Fig, the MF will give it to you. I think it’s the most expensive MF flavor, but it’s worth it.

4 Likes

Man that must last FOREVERRR ! I love that mod, even the original just so darn heavy! Looks Sick tho,:dash::fire::dash:

5 Likes

Definitely at least a whole day at between 85-100 watts. Great battery life. I work on a farm so I need heavy duty lol

4 Likes

Yeah even one last night all day plus in the smaller version. But two out in the sun that’s great that that’s quality

4 Likes

I :heart: getting new flavors and having them turn out to be really REALLY good!

9 Likes

Yes Aisson, you can buy it from online stores.

4 Likes

I finally got one. It smells pretty good, heavy on the alcohol though.

7 Likes

Flavour Mail :+1: :+1:

A few regular flavours plus a few new ones, the best of both worlds :grinning:

13 Likes

LIQUIDDIY.COM??? those duomei bottles look familiar

4 Likes

Got a shipment from Nomz and ordered Yellow Cake FW as some folks mentioned using it in the contest. I dont normally vape it or any flavors with actual sugars in them but, contest…

Ive not use it in many years but i dont remember it looking like chocolate milk:

I shot them an email to let them know that either the bottle or batch is bad. Reckon ill have to order it from BCF.

4 Likes

It is darker and gets super dark

6 Likes

Yes, but it is normally transparent, this is not, i cant even see light though it when i put a flashlight behind it. It looks like milk. I have a 10 year old bottle that i can see through despite its darkness. Turning the bottle upside down so there is a bubble you can see the particulates in it, unfortunately my phone camera cant capture that.

Maybe this image will be better:

It almost has the consistency of syrup.

4 Likes

From Liquiddiy.com.au in OZ. They are supposed to be closing down once flavours sell out so I thought I’d grab a few things! They’re still open at the moment though with a bit left in stock :+1:

4 Likes

Ya thats a new look

4 Likes

Awesome…Im glad they at least get to get rid of stock. If i was in your shoes 4oz would be a minimum size

5 Likes