Vape Mail 2024

You asked for yellow cake, they gave you yellow cake lol. Not the flavoring but the real cake mashed in there lol maybe fw ran out of fructose and just threw some cakes in for extra sweetness

That looks crazy. Id def not be vaping that. My bottle from 2012 looks better then that and still has no sediment.

4 Likes

6 Likes

A little more PG and you’ll be set !

4 Likes

It’s the new Ultra Premium version

4 Likes

LOL, does look a lil’ thick. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:face_vomiting: what even is that lol it makes me never want to vape Yellow cake ever again hahaha

5 Likes

I searched cake liquid. LOL

3 Likes

@Lynda_Marie, @Ken_O_Where, you want to hear crazy, ok. In reference to Ken’s YC pic. I KNOW all of my jugs and bottles of YC don’t look like that, and it/they just darken a little bit. Even KNOWING that, as SOON as I saw Ken’s pic, I had to OCD go and check, JUST in case LOL. @Lostmarbles pic however, doesn’t scare me in the least.

5 Likes

Some 10mg salt nic eliquids… Blueberry :yum:

6 Likes

That’s-a whole lotta Blueberry there @Grubby. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

good to see you again @grubby

4 Likes

Hey, good to see you too.

I got the Discourse Hub app and added all the discourse powered sites to it, it’s great to keep everything in one place

Simply search Discourse on App Store or Play store :+1:

3 Likes

Grubby yo whats up?? Hows the other forum going

4 Likes

Hey, it’s going good thanks, how are you?

Forums going good, making some changes this week to both the forum and the calculator, should be fun, haven’t dived into code for a while now

4 Likes

They didn’t say there was a formula change but its possible I think that one has changed previously. A quick warm water bath should clear up any sediment.

3 Likes

That does look a bit like the bottom of the bottle, I don’t want to come off like I know or am assuming anything about Nomz procedures etc but submerging it in a warm water bath for a bit should clear all that up, kinda like TFA Malted Milk or FLV Popcorn lol

4 Likes

Worked like a charm on that Waffle @wllmc.

4 Likes

Much appreciate the info and your input as you have much more knowledge than i when it comes to flavorings and how things work on your side of things.

I gave it a hot bath Saturday and by the end of the weekend it reverted right back but it was never transparent. Even after the hot bath all it did was as opaque as my first images. It now resides in the garbage.

Hey @Grubby! Good to see you around!

EDIT: Originally put Thursday instead of Saturday, im weedtarded right now.

3 Likes

Forgot these were coming, went down to check the mail and SURPRISE!

Anyone ever had Golden Plum (MF)? I dont see it on their site but Good Earth Beauty has it, it isnt even in our flavor DB. @fidalgo_vapes @SessionDrummer?

9 Likes

I think i may have it @Ken_O_Where ill check

3 Likes