Vape Mail 2024

Thanks, d00d, trying to decide on my next MF purchase, love the regular pear but i dont remember this one at all so im pretty sure i havent had it. I cant remember if i have even had a real golden pear.

I was gonna grab Fig but the only thing fig related that i like are Fig Newtons but only the cheap dollar store ones so that out.

2 Likes

Hey Ken, hope youā€™re well and not being worked too hard

3 Likes

Hmmm, I sure havenā€™t, but now youā€™re making me WANT it !!!

I canā€™t get ENOUGH of that Wild Raspberry @Ken_O_Where. Not only is it Best In Class by itself, Iā€™ve had stupidly good results when pairing it with SSA Raspberry Syrup.

3 Likes

@Ken_O_Where it is Life Changing, errrr, well, for a FLAVOR that is.

It has NO equals out there.

3 Likes

Yes, the Natureā€™s Flavors, and Sterling Cloud have FINALLY arrivedā€¦

8 Likes

Damn you went big on that sc poundcake. I really like that flavor. I made a awesome blueberry pound cake mix with it

4 Likes
8 Likes

@STR8V8PING well I hope itā€™s as good as you said it was LOL.

3 Likes

You forgot the Sterling Cloud Chocolateā€¦ :chocolate_bar:

3 Likes

Well, I didnā€™t pick those up @McDuckie, buuuuuuuut ā€¦

Letā€™s hear what you think. I gotta round up (previous) ALL my Sterlings, and see whatā€™s what, maybe start the official Sterling Cloud testing thread.

4 Likes

@SessionDrummer How much was the Pound Cake at DIY? 23$ at amazon in glass.

EDIT: About the same price, looking forward to your thoughts. The Van Custard as well. Did you knot get the Van Cookie Cream?, I dont see it on their site anymore so if you didnt and dont want to have to grab 4oz from amazon give me a holler.

2 Likes

Workin like a dog BUT all the work is on our property so im loving every moment of it. Hope all is well with you, so good to see you around here again!

3 Likes

@Ken_O_Where $24.95 for a 120ml at DIYVS.

Yeah I picked up a 120 of the Vanilla Cookie Cream and a small VC back in June, but havenā€™t tested either yet.

TBH, if I like any of these, and need to go big again, might just pick up from Apex.

7 Likes

I totally get where youā€™re coming from with the Empire RDTAā€”it can be tricky finding that perfect grip. I had a similar experience with an RDTA I picked up recently. I really wanted to love it, but it felt awkward in my hand, so I ended up using it in a way that wasnā€™t ideal. On the other hand, Iā€™ve had great luck with the Pulse series.

6 Likes

I was just going through my extras box and discovered I have 5 30 mls of VCCF which Iā€™m very happy about. :smile:

4 Likes

Trying a new flavour today, strawberry kiwi, itā€™s not too bad, very sweet. Got some new pods too, they only do mesh now, which I find donā€™t last as long as the originals

9 Likes

I love this flavor but unfortunately it goes dark really really fast luckily itā€™s cheap!

4 Likes

Finally got my UWELL Caliburn Explorer Iā€™ve been wanting. 4-way fire button. 2 coils per pod . left for the left coil. press right for the right coil and Iā€™m not sure if up is mixture of both and down is alternateā€¦also goes in one way or the other for MTL or RDL. I love how UWELL comes up with these crazy things like theyā€™re amulet watch vape . the flavor was absolutely amazingā€¦ just in time , my caliburn G2 just broke . note to self donā€™t use compressed air @ 120 PSI to clean out! :bomb::boom:
Sourcemore was having a mystery box sale for a penny. I got this geek vape pod AU I think

10 Likes

Just got in some PG and VG from Liquid Barn. I didnā€™t need any flavors or would have got them from BCF.

7 Likes

Here is my vape mail for today from diy-ejuice.com and ejuicedirect.com ;). So excited!

15 Likes