Vape Mail 2024

What’s that second one (Dark Bean) and tread lightly with Inawera Cactus. I’d say it’s a love it or hate flavor even at .5% (for me).

4 Likes

@big_vape Yeah it’s dark bean. I really like the cactus flavor, but I’ll be careful of the amount, thanks!

4 Likes

And another vape mail for me today! First time using BCF. The shipping AND customs fee that I had to pay before getting the shipment made this really NOT cost effective for me. They used UPS, and I had to pay $62 CAD for customs fees. Will not be using them again unless I have to. But still, YAY!

In no way is this post slamming BCF, I really wanted to order from them, the postal system is against me unfortunately :wink:

6 Likes

That’s a shame about the fees. BCF is really the best.

5 Likes

All really good flavors! Nice!

4 Likes

Thanks! Yeah, going to start mixing soon, my NomNomz order coming in tomorrow!

4 Likes

Dittos …

3 Likes

Being that you are in Canada you may want to check out Diyejuice in British Columbia. They have slightly higher prices but a really good large selection of different companies. You should get better shipping costs.

5 Likes

Yes, I have been using them, they are quite good. Just wated to try BCF.

4 Likes

And now it is NomNomz’ 9th birthday discount time… ugh might have to order again, 22%off :wink:

5 Likes

Recieved huge order from NomNomz today. No excuses now, have to start mixing!

It took the order 10 days to get here. I am very impressed by NomNomz. They even gave me 9 free sample 10 ml’s and a one shot. I already went ahead and ordered more stuff today lol. Am I addicted? Slightly…

It’s beginning to look vape cavish in here, love it!!!

18 Likes

Got some nic salt to try

8 Likes

Mixing day :tada:

15 Likes

New vape mail from Health Cabin, so excited!!!

14 Likes

Needed a better look at them… Considering getting a new RDA please let me know how they vape

6 Likes

Can we see the build deck please

Found some nice photos here… Oh you’ve got the PRO, whats the difference?

5 Likes

Oooh the PRO looks good but I’m eyeing up these V3’s …

7 Likes

Here’s the build deck of the Pro @Grubby

And here’s the solo

As to how they vape, I don’t know yet but will let you know. Waiting on some squonkers (Empire, Defiant Designs DS and TS) before I try em.

7 Likes

They look beastly! I bit the bullet and went for the V3… Love Carbon

7 Likes

I spy my favorite rda there! DR pro, my most used rda. Enjoy!

5 Likes