Vape Mail 2024

The pro vapes like a beast. I have bottom af open and close off all but 3 rows on side af. The flavor is spectacular. When I’m out in the car I’ll open all the af.

5 Likes

Looking forward to using it. Thanks!

4 Likes

Few extras, they were on sale…

9 Likes

New Empire squonk mod (my first) and a Wotofo Troll X RTA.

8 Likes

Great choices @UrsusArctis. I have, but haven’t reviewed the Empire yet, and like it, and the Troll X, I liked and reviewed.

3 Likes

@SessionDrummer , yes, I used your review for the Troll X to coil and wick and test fire it. Thanks for that, it was very helpful for a noob like myself, was only my second build (first was the Brunhilde MTL RTA). Found it a bit difficult to insert the ends of the wicks into the well, and I find the straight tank TINY compared to what I’m used to (I might have packed the wells a bit too much, but hoping that it will be ok). Will finish the juice in it and use the bubble glass one instead I think. Thanks to you for the review. Yeah, received the Empire today just to realize that I don’t have a 21700 battery for it, so have to wait. I ordered some Molicells.

4 Likes

Super huge thanks out to Allan at Capella for getting the Pistachio shipped, plus TWO more new ones.

10 Likes

What is maracuja and guarana

5 Likes

5 Likes
5 Likes

Ahhh thats where i heard guarana , energy drinks.

Capella trying to be flavorah with these odd flavors

5 Likes

@SessionDrummer how big are those bottles man?!

4 Likes

Use the single coil rda you got and put the 18650 adapter in it will be fine no point in waiting go with a .25 ohm

5 Likes

120’s direct from CAP @D.Sims. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Cap fruit circles are so good. Only drawback is how much you have to use. Nice flavor mail!

5 Likes

I use Dark Bean Espresso (FA) to mix juice for a friend of mine at a very low percentage (1.63%), and she loves it.

5 Likes

Hopefully not my last flavour order, but very well could be that way.

They must have been busy it took 20 days to get when it’s been pretty much 2 days forever.

13 Likes

DR 3 RDA some coils and a whole lotta bottles

12 Likes

@marsh8

… I hope that is NOT the case. That is a VERY nice looking order, and I love all of those flavors. 2 frostings, … nice.

5 Likes

I love the DR3. One of the best duel coil rdas imo

6 Likes