Vape Mail 2024

Why would it be your last order? Does Australia have a ban on candy flavorings? You will always have friends here to send you care packages.

8 Likes

@STR8V8PING So easy to build on, had it vaping in no time, even easier than the Goon and I loved that RDA

4 Likes

All of them Iā€™ve used and loved at some point except for Princess Cake, Iā€™m sure I ordered it before and lost it :rofl:

The CAP is especially for pairing with Fruit Circles, I tried most of the frostings and this one seemed to pair the best in the cereal route.

Not that I can find, Iā€™d never seen them in anything before I started mixing.

This was one of the last places I know of that is still left, border force apparently has been ceasing all flavourings as well.

Appreciate that :grin: my luck and it would still get stopped :rofl: Youā€™d probably get some crack easier than flavourings in this place :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Yea thats what i love about the dead rabbits. Simple perfection. Also that you can drip so much juice in them with no fear of over dripping or leaking unlike stuff like my asgard mini where i drip a few drops and i flood the thing.

4 Likes

Iā€™m a bit over zealous with the dripping and I got it to drip, leak and spit juice out the airflow :joy:

Vaping 50-60w on a .2 build

Maybe I need more cotton or to lower my coils, not sure, what do you think?

7 Likes

Haha . Looks pretty good to me. I think i do 5mm cut legs and make sure the legs is flush with the bottom of the posts which it looks like how you have it. The dead rabbits i find really do the best with alien coils

5 Likes

Looks awesome like Chris said. Iā€™d just drip a little less juice- and drip more often. I honestly drip ever other rip I take. Best flavor IMHO!! :blush:

5 Likes

Had toā€¦

12 Likes

Here is my newest vape mail from NomNomzā€™ 9th bday sale, plus most of these were in clearance as well, gotta love it :wink: Not sure if Iā€™ll ever use all of these or if theyre any good but you guys know the drillā€¦ rabbit hole and all?

Oh and I got a freebie one shot:

12 Likes

Welcome to the world of, ā€œWait, HOW many flavors do I have nowā€ @UrsusArctis.

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you SD! Yeah, I only bought two nail polish racks and they are already full, so all of these have to go in frontā€¦ so unorganized it will take me forever to find stuff. At least I have it so that brands are kindof togetherā€¦i think Iā€™ll have to get those big wall rack jobbies soon hahah

5 Likes

Loving :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: All the Vape Train!!!

5 Likes

Welcome to the Wonderland

8 Likes

Yes indeed! Thatā€™s why I like it so much here, I fit right in :wink:

7 Likes

2 day shipping to my door from BCF! :+1:

Sorry @muth, think I got the last CrĆØme de la crĆØme in stock at the timeā€¦

13 Likes

Hehe, idk the odds of that happening but if you can actually verify that then you can send that bottle straight to me and Iā€™ll forgive you :rofl:

5 Likes

Only if you take some Milk N Honey wit it!

5 Likes

ā€¦Dealā€¦!!! :+1:

5 Likes

OK clean out that garage, Iā€™m moving in heheā€¦
dumpsters-dot-com-in-driveway-400x250

6 Likes

I had no idea you were that into cooling agents. What do you use it in mostly?

5 Likes