Vape Mail 2024

Got these today. Figured why not, they were on special at elementvape.com. Can’t go wrong with extra mods.

12 Likes

I use whatever it takes to make something taste the way i want it to with the exception of flavorings that contain sugars or heavy BTA.

These days its mostly WS23 or WS5 with some menthol from time to time. Oh and mints, love mint flavors.

6 Likes

Learn something new every day! Didn’t know you were into mints. I’ve contemplated using some type of cooling agent like for ice cream or a cocktail, just never tried it. Which of them would be the one to use for that purpose? Does it really make it seem “cold”?

Maybe you would like my Twix a la Mint recipe?

6 Likes

That would really depend on the recipe. If it is something delicate id probably avoid using menthol and jump right into some WS23 or WS5. Menthol is going to flavor as well as cool the others might leave a little something other than cooling but not much.

If yer just trying to cool something i would go with 23 or 5. I have 120ml of WS5, it was the smallest i could order, so if you want some ill send it with the jam.

5 Likes

First and second batch of flavors have arrived for the contest and the ones from Canada landed in LA today so hopefully by weeks end they will be here. OoO i ordered from amazon, free shipping, they arrived Saturday. Some for the contest and some just because…

Of course i forgot to order more Shortbread CAP for @McDuckie’s Maple Cream Oreo…

12 Likes

Me too between my Anise Cookie, Maple Cream Oreo, and now as a crust for key lime pies I’m gonna need a 120ml of Cap Shortbread.

9 Likes

Ive already gone through a 30ml of it on those two recipes. I cant seem to stop vaping either of those mixes. Id give them 500 stars if i could. And now the wife is hooked on MCO too.

8 Likes

What kind of asshole used ooo strawberry milk for the contest

8 Likes

With my last order from JF, they included a sample Pina Colada Party one-shot. It was ok, but it tasted like a pina colada made with overly sweet mixers rather than a from scratch type. I added three drops of ws23 to 10mls and it made it much more tolerable. I can’t do koolada (headaches), and I have an unopened FA Polar Blast somewhere, but can’t find it.

9 Likes

Hmmm i wonder what ill be doing today …

13 Likes

Friggin YUM!

And no need to send me any, soon as they hit the site ill be ordering them both.

Cant wait to hear your thoughts!

7 Likes

The huckleberry smells so good sooo strong …The dragon is hard to smell because of the potency…These are the first of tmwhat will be new branding Platinum Series…

MF will have Platinum formerly Premium

Silver and Gold…

Ill mix these tonight at 0.25 .50 and 1pct

9 Likes

Two questions for you, mister: What makes CAP Shortbread different/better than SSA? Can I make your MCO with SSA without changing the recipe too much and how do I find that recipe since you don’t publish here? I guess that’s 3 questions.

6 Likes

Flavors for contest…From Diyejuice.com …Very Fast shipping. The bigger bottle is Reup of Hangsen Pumpkin Pie

13 Likes

For all questions both SSA and Cap are excellent Shortbreads. The Cap Shortbread doesn’t lean as much towards a cookie as the SSA does. And in my Maple Cream Oreo they are interchangeable as the shortbread flavor is simply paired to boost the FA Vanilla Cookie. So yes you can use SSA in place of Cap. and just for my friends on the forums I’ll put the MCO up here. It’s a very simple recipe, but as Gary Riddle once told me KIS. Keep It Simple some of the best recipes are the most simple ones.

9 Likes

Nice ooo strawberry milk

6 Likes

Not in that package

6 Likes

WS23 actually helps mask sweetness?

6 Likes

Agree and thx for the post. I love all things Maple and just got the Maple Syrup (SSA) to try. I also use PUR Super Sweet so this one is a real convenience for me :+1:

6 Likes

Do you have the Vanilla Cream Cookie Filling?

EDIT: If anyone does mix Maple Cream Oreo i would suggest a rebuildable. Its a gunker but totally worth it.

8 Likes