Vape Mail 2024

Not at all. It’s still sweet but it actually lessens the acrid aftertaste of too much sweetener being heated by a metal coil.

A reviewer, I’ll never be. :laughing:

7 Likes

A few raws to continue the Irish Cream line (and my man needs to clean that label maker)
And so far I’m digging that Oxva :sunglasses:

11 Likes

I’m getting better at finding ways to cut down sickly sweetness in things. For example, if it’s a RY4 One Shot add more RY4 of the dry type (RY4 Hangsen, FA, etc.) Worked for me surprisingly well.

6 Likes

I actually ran out of Vanilla Cream Cookie Filling. I had originally gotten a 10ml bottle from a friend who bought it at DIYVapor when they still carried it. I had to sub to make a 30ml and found that FLV Frosting works pretty good at 1.5%. :grin:

6 Likes

Lb vienna cream is very si.ilar to sc vccf

6 Likes

My Diy-ejuice order came in today, now I know what the holdup was…

11 Likes

Which Oxva do you have?

4 Likes

Lol, if anyone is asking whether Coffee Liqueur (VTA) is any good just post this photo :star_struck: :joy:

5 Likes

Or this one, got a few in the freezer but just can’t help myself…
coffee

9 Likes

You know, I’ve always heard it said to not refrigerate flavors (which I don’t understand the science behind that) but I didn’t know you could freeze them. Why did I not know this, lol?

5 Likes

Maybe you can’t, I do but don’t take my word on it…

7 Likes

If you refrigerate rhem make sure you dont put any fiod in the same fridge

6 Likes

Where have you heard this ?? i have used refer since 2016 for my flavors…i keep them between 50 and 55 degrees. I remember Walt from RF saying that was the best temp to store flavors over a long period of time. I see flavors like Yellow Cake turn black while sitting. My bottle is the same color it was when i bought it .

5 Likes

The Vativ. Very thin 100w 18650, but very well built

5 Likes

I remember Walt saying that. I had the opposite results that you did Olin, but not across the board. I had quite a few flavors in the fridge start discoloring, and some started to taste different than the ones I kept at room temp. Nothing was destroyed, but it was enough that I move all my flavors to the racks, and bins at room temp, EXCEPT for my all naturals, including Medicine Flower. My MF’s seem to work well refridgerated. I never researched it, but just relied on what I was seeing and tasting.

7 Likes

That is wonderful news to hear and obviously a separate frig set to those temps are needed but well worth it in my opinion. Where did I hear it? Just from posters here and there on different forums. I don’t exactly remember who or where. At the time not being as informed, I just took their word for it and it stuck because I never outright asked here on ELR. Plus most people advise on keeping flavors in a cool, dark, dry place, not necessarily a frig.

5 Likes

Ha! Won’t scare me off. Many of my favs are gunkers. Every other day is a rewick/rebuild affair. I don’t think there’s a RTA I can’t figure out how to build. It becomes second nature.

5 Likes

Yea tbat was my problem when i tried to keep them in the fridge. They all developed a weird taste

6 Likes

I never really deep dived into it, but it seemed my artificial flavors liked being on the racks, and my natural extracts liked the fridge.

One in particular I remember shifting was TPA’s Cheesecake Graham Crust. Absolutely changed color and taste, along with enough others that I stopped doing it.

I’m not talking about separation or crystalizing as that’s easy to fix, but fundamental color/taste changes. Thank God, because I’ve got way too many flavors, and nowhere near enough fridge space for them all.

5 Likes

I think mine was more my fault as i put some food in there and the smell from the food leeched into all the flavs

6 Likes