Vape Mail 2024

A separate airtight container will fix that. Frig or not, my regret is not transferring some of my natural flavors into glass. I’m sure they would have held up longer. My lazy bad.

6 Likes

Guess thats whats going on with mine then, 5 days in LA so far with no movement. In all the years ive ordered from overseas and never had a package help up much less inspected.

WTF is going on up there in Canada? LOL

Glad you showed that Coffee Liqueur, been wanting to order it for years but always forgot. Gonna grab some now from Nomz.

7 Likes

This is pretty interesting they tell what happens the warmer or cooler the flavors get. They also note that fridges are not needed which i agree with. I just know from experience that the flavors dont change in color or flavor and seem to be fresh. The temp is important and condensation as well. Our flavors are mostly PG which is an Anti Freeze product (not engine anti freeze ) Just anti freeze. Some will crystalize but some flavors get gunky white shit around them sitting in room temp.

8 Likes

Got mine in 3 days…I chose DHL though as shipper

5 Likes

I could see that happening especually to LDPE bottles. My refers ate dedicated to fridge only. When i first started mixing I was told that if i leave my caps off to breathe be careful ot to sit them next to eachother because the volatiles can mix . Not sure how true that is vut i was always extra careful

5 Likes

That why you get multiple refers duh , lol

6 Likes

Do the bottles in the fridge not get those pesky water droplets build up on the inside? That would potentially water down flavours, even more so with PG being hydroscopic

5 Likes

@muth I’m sure that glass is probably the LEAST reactive, and the best (with good seals that is), but I’ve had very good luck with tightly sealed PET bottles.

4 Likes

LOL, if you only knew how much sq. feet were already being taken up by the Medical Freezers @fidalgo_vapes LOL.

3 Likes

I can see that happening …

3 Likes

No issue with that at all…The fridge is sèt to warmest setting

4 Likes

Oh it’s a fridge dedicated to the flavours, got ya, makes sense, thanks :+1:

5 Likes

Yes…all of fridges have never been use for anything besides my flavors. They stay between 50 and 55 degrees f

5 Likes

Is that Platinum or Silver??

5 Likes

Good to know. Don’t know about the current VSO bottles but my collection is a mix of HDPE and PET. The natural extracts didn’t hold up as well and I think if I transferred them to tightly sealed glass they may have fared better. Just my speculation. I have some OSDIYS in HDPE but they’re not natural extracts and still okay.

3 Likes

And then what?

2 Likes

You will not regret…that is if you like a good coffee flavor. I remember that was the first flavor that impressed me when I started mixing. Remember your simple Butter Rum candy mix. It inspired me to make Coffee Nips. My grandma always had them in the house and Coffee Liqueur did the job :+1:

3 Likes

Got my Chinese order (Smokstore) the other day. Took 12 days. Not bad, no complaints. Funny how none of my Chinese orders gets a Customs check and @Rocky02852 gets one from Canada. Whaddup wit dat?

4 Likes

Then the flavor changes …

4 Likes

That’s spooky. How can that happen, it sounds like the Matrix.

3 Likes