Vape Mail 2024

Aromas really leech flavor into anything. One reason why you never put your cologne next to your weed lol

7 Likes

Premium, i didnt try the FV. I bought it to split between muth and Str8. I have the silver and use it a lot.

5 Likes

I do believe that @Rocky02852 is a nuclear engineer or worked with nuclear subs they probably want to make sure he isnā€™t ordering anything he shouldnā€™t be. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Lol

4 Likes

You have caught my attention ?:bulb:care to share?

4 Likes

For some reason I canā€™t find that recipe but I fashioned it off of Kenā€™s Butter Rum Life Savers.

5 Likes

9 Likes

@SessionDrummer are these a rebrand for something else or am I living under a rockā€¦ :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

No itā€™s just another flavor company. They are associated with ECBlends around the time the fed regulations came out I believe that ECBlends started marketing these single flavors as FlavorArtists. They have their own website separate from ECBlends.

6 Likes

Yeah @Lynda_Marie I tried to research it, and everything does come back to EC Blends. @robrrt1 turned me onto them.

2 Likes

Just a little before my diy time I believe. I have zero of their flavors. Thanks!

Well, canā€™t wait up hear about them. Although I donā€™t need anymore flavorsā€¦ Iā€™m glad Nomz kept declining my card when I tried ordering the new FA and SSA, because little did I know at the time, Noted was done.

Btw, did you get the new SSAā€™s? Iā€™m wondering about the meringue (lemon).

4 Likes

I happen to have quite a few of them out of the generosity of @KC111 heart. I have both some EC Blends juice (excellent, btw) and single flavors by Flavor Artists. I havenā€™t had a chance to test all of them and they arenā€™t going to last forever so if you are curious I will be happy to send you any that youā€™d like to try. Iā€™ll have to go through the box and sort them out again. Just say the word.

6 Likes

@Lynda_Marie @muth
Here are the flavors I sent to muth:

Flavors for Muth

1-Apricot Raspberry

2-Blueberry Pomegranate

3-Ambrosia Creme Collection

4-Horchata Creme Collection (didnā€™t quite have enough to fill the entire bottle)

5-Raspberry Vanilla Swirl

6-Toasted Vanilla Marshmallow

7-Tropical Blend

8-Caramel (Duomei) (I knew you were interested in this flavor so I wanted to send some your way)

9-Peaches and Pear

10-Peach Mango Strawberry (didnā€™t quite have enough to fill the entire bottle)

11-Raspberry Bavarian

12-Raspberry Donut

13-Black Pepper

14-Nectarine Honeysuckle

The numbers listed here correspond to the bottle numbers.

All except #8 are from Flavor Artists.

7 Likes

Well hello there! That is so nice of you to post the list again. You saved me some time. I really enjoyed the EC Blends you sent me. Itā€™s not often that a commercial juice suits my tastes these days but the Coffee blends were excellent and the Tribeca was just like the old days of Halo. Damn guberment restrictions :rage: boo

6 Likes

I happened to have it saved in my OpenOfficeOrg. files because I remember printing a copy for you so that you would know which bottle was what because I just labeled the individual bottles with numbers rather than hand writing each flavor out. I canā€™t even read my own handwriting anymore due to the nerve damage in my hand :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:.

5 Likes

I have no idea if this is even close because I donā€™t care for tobacco flavors, but I remember buying Tribeca for the hubby when I was trying to get him to quit cigs, so it was just sitting there for him but he never ended up using them, so they went to you. Waste NOTā€¦

5 Likes

Oh dear, Iā€™m sorry to hear that. I hope itā€™s not a painful affair.

5 Likes

We talked about this before, remember me telling you about some bathroom products and hand grip products for you?

4 Likes

Ah please disregard, any conversations with me can be pretty forgetful, so I donā€™t blame anyone for forgetting :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:.

4 Likes

Interesting. I really wouldnā€™t know. There are other Tribeca clones on ELR and I havenā€™t tried them because when I want a Tribeca experience I just buy the One Shot from Flavor Jungle. They really did a fantastic job on that one. Old Tribeca fans say itā€™s even better than the OG. I never perceived it as a tobacco. To me, it tastes like a nutty bakery, like some sort of cake bread. Banana bread without the banana but extra nutsā€¦something like that. Itā€™s hard to explain.

3 Likes

What is the name of the one from FJ?

3 Likes