Vape Mail! 2015-2016

I don’t know how you feel about this Carrot Cake NF.

1 Like

I’m finding myself alot more willing to make little 5 ml batches just to taste single flavours .day off work tomorrow so some recepies will be created.how do you find the inawera strawberry? I see your using it ?

1 Like

My recipe is still steeping. I’ll let you know once I test it. I’m glad you like the scale.

New toys! Vape mail is best mail. :wink:

6 Likes

It is wonderful to know there is a carrot cake flavor out there but $34 for 120ml is on the side of outrageous unfortunately. Shame too, was actually a little excited. Perhaps carrot cake flavor is in my future…

2 Likes

@JoJo, I’m thinking of ordering the TC-50. Please tell me what your thoughts of it are. I’m very glad to see someone I trust actually useing one. Are you using the temp control? Perhaps you have the NI coils on order for your subtank? Come on, spill the beans!

Isn’t that one of those Clap On Clap Off Coils…lol

1 Like

Lol.

Do you know what’s the funniest thing…

It’s all I’ve been able to think about and how I can replicate it.

Basically I need a vice to hold the screwdrivers in place so that I can try it.

Other than making a staggered fused clap and a triple staggered fused clap the rest is in the wrapping.

I may just have a go at that next week while in work lol.

If not this exact coil but a variation of it using already made wire.

Maybe with a fused and standard clap.

OCBD big time.

Lol.

CMJ

2 Likes

You’re going to love the Kanger Subtank Mini. I have the Subtank Plus and bought the mini for my wife and daughter. My daughters has the new OCC coils with the vertical (Chimney) coil and larger juice holes in them and they work great … Great airflow!.
I wish I would of went with the mini also, 7mls is way to much of one flavor to vape at a time.

1 Like

I’ve only used it for a couple hours, but you’re right. I’m in love! :smile: I almost went with a Plus, but decided it was a little too much for me. I think it would have been nearly as big as the box I’m using. LoL. I can’t wait to tear these coils apart. I almost did it before using them, but figured I shouldn’t make more work for myself than I need to. I haven’t had any dry hits yet, but I’m not much of a chain vaper so I guess it doesn’t have time to get dry. The ones that came with it (and that I ordered, I’m sure) aren’t vertical coils, but those sound pretty cool. I may have to get some just to try em out and see if I can rebuild them.

1 Like

I rebuild the old ones all the time but the verticals may be a little tricky getting the wick just right. I pretty much just use the rebuildable deck with a .6ohm coil. I opeded up the juice channels just a little bit (lot of youtube videos on how to do it) and never get a dry hit.
I noticed on the new one that I got for my daughter that the rebuildable decks are different. They have a hole in the side now like the OCC coils which I really don’t like. I like them at the bottom cause I can completely vape all the juice before adding another mix. With the channels on the side you can’t and would have to leave a ml or so in the tank, which you would have to dump if changing flavors.

Mine is the old one, it has holes in the bottom. I haven’t used the RBA base yet. It makes sense that the bottom holes would be better for changing flavors. Although, I’m pretty free with my switchings. LoL. When I refill a tank, I usually just try to grab something similar enough to what I just had that it won’t be gross. So I’d go something like strawberry custard to coconut custard to coconut rum. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Not to worry, it is quite easy to rebuild the Subtank coils. Ten times easier than the rebuild deck that comes with it. There are videos on Youtube that will help you with that…

1 Like

The rebuild deck on the mini is very easy to build on, channels for the wires are a bit small though, it’s just the chimney that gets stuck to the top cone and there really should be some type of grip on the bottom of the deck so it would be easier to grab hold of.
I haven’t rebuilt the occ coil but have changed out the wick on it for my step daughters, she said that after I had done that it was like it was like having a brand new occ put in.

1 Like

A little cheaper.

2 Likes

Kind of vape mail.

21 piece precision screwdriver set.
Screwfix £4.99 - 18618

This was a bargain.

3 Likes

now to make the time for some claptons!!

3 Likes

Vape Mail

Bottles and VG. Wonder what I’ll do with that…

5 Likes

I have a couple prices that are exceptable but It’s doubtful I will order carrot cake right away. I honestly have too many flavor now for a shop that operates only on the weekends. But as I said earlier, I see carrot cake in my future…

1 Like

2 Likes