Vape Train closed?

Anyone have any updates on VTA in Australia
I’m about to make my last 350mls of my favourite (mango magic ice) and need to order more but website still down
I’ve tried the contact me page a few times but not had a response

Alternatively, does anyone know other concentrates (available in Australia) I could substitute for the 3 ingredients used
Shisha Mango
Ice Mango
Fairy Floss

2 Likes

How about NZ ?

3 Likes

Just an FYI for you.

They have different flavor names, but there are at least 2 other Australian flavor retailers, reviewed here already by @SessionDrummer . IMHO I’d buy from them in this order…

3 Likes

@big_vape Flavrz are slimy creeps who slide into peoples dm’s without invitation or warning , they also ship in clear packaging ( which is bizarre by itself but given what’s now happening in my garbage corrupt homeland . . . . ) , then there’s all the atrocious reviews & the fact they are being wound up by ASIC ( unclear whether receivers have been appointed or what the actual reason is but it’s public info , go check their ABN / ACN & see for yourself ).
I wouldn’t touch them with a 30’ barge pole before I heard about the wind up. Certainly wouldn’t trust those clowns with my $$ now.

4 Likes

Welcome back :pray:

:joy: :rofl:
I have never and will never deal with them.

Oooh, they got very very glowing reviews here, even with their abnormally high usage rates. Hell, the reviewer was even on a first name basis with the dude.

That doesn’t sound good, but I’m not in Aus, so I don’t understand the abbreviations.

The last I checked, other than themselves and the reviewer there were less than a handful of public recipe authors so the world will not come to an end. I don’t wish for anyones ill will (or their business), and I won’t be losing any sleep tonight.
Have a great Tuesday.

5 Likes

@Liquid_lothario where were FLVRZ reps sliding into DM’s ??

What is the ASIC, ABH, and ACN for those of us not in Australia ?

Hehe @big_vape looks like @Liquid_lothario triggered you. I don’t know about glowing reviews, but the flavors came out about on average with what I typically test score wise, and the strength issue, that is a seperate issue. Just because flavors are weak, or weaker, doesn’t mean they’re bad.

Everyone can check the three month running review …

As far as “first name basis”, yeah, that’s common for me, as whenever I am approached to do reviews, I’m talking to SOMEONE at the other end of the line, and with a 3 month review, yes, 3 months, obviously there were conversations over that timespan, most were questions/answers from people about the flavors. I started getting so many questions, it was getting rediculous to relay messages back and forth, and I tagged Darren so he could answer directly. I had thought this was a PLUS for everyone interested, but that in turn caused more issues LOL.

I’m going to have to go back and pick out all of the 10/10’s in the series.

5 Likes

Personally, that was turn off for me and I stopped following that thread, hope your independent flavor reviews never go in that direction again…

6 Likes

Well the good news it @Rocky02852 they’re just as independent as they’ve always been. Believe it or not @Rocky02852.

As far as the poster above, I don’t know who he is, and he’s got two posts on ELR, so I can’t speak to that, or the DM/PM stalking or whatever, but about the only real criticism of the FLAVRZ’s that seemed legit, was the strength, or relative strength. Now, as I stated, just because a flavor is STRONG, doesn’t make it good, and the same with WEAK flavors, doesn’t make them bad. Bad FLAVORS makes them bad LOL.

I can think of some HELLA strong flavors that are terrible.

2 Likes

OBVIOUSLY only 1 person triggered here, and it sure as hell not me. Lame try. I didn’t even call you out by name, but look at you still defending the coziness. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

See, even Rocky noticed AND STOPPED FOLLOWING :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tension was raised, 3 people suspended and left. You know I stopped reading that thread also. Maybe you can go buy that ‘gas spectrometer’ on the cheap (or whatever it was) :+1:

2 Likes

I think you just outed yourself.

1 Like

ASIC is the Australian Securities & Investments Commission.
ASIC is Australia’s integrated corporate, markets, financial services and consumer credit regulator.

5 Likes

Thank you @Ianc13.

2 Likes

I believe that you’re unbiased with your reviews, just that Darren guy constantly chiming in on the thread, as a vendor it wasn’t a good look on his part…

Nothing to do with Vape Train, lets carry on and get back on track :steam_locomotive:

7 Likes

Well I appreciate that @Rocky02852, and I mean that. As far as Darren coming in, that falls squarely on MY shoulders, as I tagged him, and pulled him into that thread. That’s on me, not him.

2 Likes

PROJECTING MUCH. :+1:

And it tarnished your reputation. Already told you that via PM’s as it was happening.

Oh, I agree with that. AND NOTHING SHOULD BE DELETED. LEAVE IT AS IS.

2 Likes

Man o man… Where’s @joel when you need someone to fan these flames!! Bahahaahahahahaa!!!

5 Likes

LOL @D.Sims one year later, still fanning them …

5 Likes

Hey man, just 2 friends (me and SD) having a public discussion. No forum wants members without an iota of decency.

BTW SD, face to face we would have both said the same words, I’m sure. Still friends, right?

3 Likes

1 Like

VAPE TRAIN THREAD.

Back to the topic please, folks.

3 Likes