How do you store your tanks?

I use my 9mm trays.

8 Likes

Nice. :+1: I’ve used short 9mm trays too.

This was a while back.

9 Likes

You could probably order something like that off Amazon!

5 Likes

I’ve used half doweling, that i drilled holes and cut to size. Any extra staining or painting is up to you.
I am also using medication bottles. Lol

7 Likes

I like the wood look better.

6 Likes
6 Likes

I just checked it out, I like that little build stand too for $8. For someone like me, it might be worth throwing eight dollars at :woman_shrugging:t3:

7 Likes

The painting on the 1st one my bf mallui7de me has-been rubbing off on the bottom pins. Causing a mess_but #2 alot better

8 Likes

I found this wood tank and drip tip container that holds a max of 12 22mm tanks. It has the holes for the connectors to sit in. There’s a compartment underneath that you can put drip tips in and replacement glass.

6 Likes

Wow! Beautiful setup Rocky! :+1:

8 Likes

Thanks Jerry, nice to see ya on the boards :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

My Thoughts exactly on the pin, swab , allen holes…
@Coop3 Ive been using Magnetic strips that mount with 2 to 3 screws. but you can only use metal. scissors, flush cut, coil jig etc… Love the pins idea! so necessary.
i cant live w/out my pocket screw driver, mini fiskers, paper towels ( ripped into 1 inch strips) and my “inflatable bed” pump. <–AWESOME for a quick rinse and dry off of tanks coils …Anything!
but your wooden set up looks asethetically pleasing! nice

6 Likes

Thanks Damon, on the same side as Allens I also have a 2.5 and 3mm jig, straight & phillips screw drivers plus a pair of hemostats which are always coming in handy. Center has a pair of tweezers. I used to use paper towels but now use a rolled up klenex cut in half to wipe out drip tips and trim as needed. Rotate a couple wash cloths folded into 1/4s for just about every thing else that needs a wipe or clean up. I regularly use 12 RTA’s for my regular e-juices and then pods for out of house activities so each tool gets a lot of use as almost everything has a RTA coil.
Speaking of coils, I mass produce them and store them in my wife’s old makeup sample jars based of shape and diameter just to make it easier to change them out when needed. When I make them I use a coil master case of tools but that is only once or twice a year. Last but not least if you remember back around 2010 or so the first vape devices came out in preloaded cigarette style pens. Each one had a silicone cap covering the tips. I now use those silicone caps to cover my preferred style drip tips for most of the tanks after cutting them down a little. Okay way too much info so I’ll stop now.

6 Likes

I just organized most of my Coilturd’s an RDA for Vaping stuff. I get these little tackle box things. They come in a zipper case thing that looks similar to a cooler. Ozark trail is the brand I believe. I’ll just post a photo:

They come with 4 little plastic cases inside. I also have medium sized ones and much larger ones like this:

Those bigger ones hold a bunch of my mods.

Anyways, here’s my RDA for Vaping caps (in a small Ozark case), and a few decks etc:

The zipper pockets come in handy too. I’m pretty happy with all of them.

13 Likes

@INOIROC WOW !!! That looks great, practical and portable. Thanks for sharing this with us.

6 Likes

@INOIROC That looks like Noas Arch for RDA’s🤣

4 Likes

I recently just found that Kleenex is much more absorbent in that sense. Like ill wipe a drip tip out and it looks like I didn’t even wipe it out w/ a paper towel.
I had to laugh at the cloths in ¼’s. it’s so funny I think a lot of us are alike I literally have washcloths(actually being a mechanic I have white Home Depot rags clean of course) folded into ¼’s and then clipped to my ladder style rack that I keep my juices on for a quick wipe LOL. One of my main issues is all my stuff is too spaced out but I did organize the juices to a degree with a recommendation from Ladycrookz… The nail polish holders although they don’t hold the big chubby gorilla bottles very well that’s what a torch is for and a heat gun can just melt it and expand it “if it Don’t Fit make it”!

4 Likes

Bam! yes!
I LOVE IT

4 Likes

i had to re reply! totally NOT TMI. i felt like you were explaining how i do EVERYTHING! i organize my organization…hahah! i wanna get into Rta…like one i dont have to drip every 4 mins. i m too OCD for removing caps cause i d have to clean them too. any recommendations on rtas or rdtas or whatever they are. But rtas are the ones inside the tank? And rdtas are the ones with the deck up top that the cotton falls down into the juice if I’m not mistaken. I had a Kanger sub box it was a squonk I think it was my third device and I liked the squonk part of it but I didn’t get it yet. Plus it was a Kanger so yeah moving on:-)

3 Likes

14 Likes