VSO Flavor Tasting Notes

@muth, there HAS to be a method to the madness, and these are the small bottles. Jugs, and mega jugs are elsewhere.

3 Likes

I’m cursed I tell you, cursed.

3 Likes

At least I know I’m not the one who bought the last bottle. I have a feeling Shane will be restocked sooner than later because SB is a popular flavor.

2 Likes

Does your wife vape? If not, what does she think about this?
I like the stepped display. Where did you get it? This is what I came up with. I got the idea from spice drawers but there just isn’t enough drawers nor are they big enough to hold an entire line. It’s not a bad setup, just not efficient enough for me.

3 Likes

Yes she does @muth, she hates “The Lab”, UP untill she needs juice, hehe, THEN she LOVES “The Lab”.

5 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08C79VL34/

3 Likes

Finicky woman :crazy_face:! Would she prefer you have plants on your desk or the family photo album? Hey, I see a large monitor to the left. Do you work from home?

3 Likes

About 35% of the time.

3 Likes

Ty for link , ive been meani g to get one of these . Usually I have 20 to 50 bottles on top of table all over the place . With the rack at last it will look organized lol

4 Likes

I just ordered 10 flavors from VSO because if you guys say it’s good it must be amazing.

5 Likes

Nice…I think VSO are great for beginners . The flsvors are what they say they are and can be a Top Note or a Accent …Great choice a lot of them

4 Likes

Hey are my text messages getting to you? I’m home and free all night and I’m off tomorrow and free all day. Whenever you have some time give me a call.

4 Likes

I’m in the UK, so I get VSO flavours from Chefs, not from Shane. You may be ok in the US.

4 Likes

Do you have the Peppermint? I was so close to ordering it and now wished I had. I hardly ever buy mint flavors but was thinking it might be nice if I ever get a cold, lol. I also just found out that spiders do not like peppermint. Autumn in the US brings out the Wolf spider looking for a mate. Here’s one on my patio door. There was also one on the living room ceiling.

6 Likes

Wth kind of spider is that ?? Oh a wolf spider …scary

4 Likes

That’s not a spider

Have you got the espresso yet? @muth

7 Likes

Not yet, darlin’, on it’s way.

4 Likes

Are you sure that hasn’t been deployed by the army with built in cameras?

4 Likes

See thats why I cant ever visit downunder

5 Likes

These ones arn’t really venomous, I’ve pick these up when I was young and crazy, they are fairly common.

Not sure if I mentioned it here, but the espresso was great with raspberry and I’ve just tested one I did with VSO Blackberry and it’s even better.

4 Likes