VSO Flavor Tasting Notes

No code automatically applies. It’ll show in your cart free shipping at $45

3 Likes

I see, thx. I got the 5 pk sampler. If these work out the way I hope I can take advantage of that with a larger order.

2 Likes

Unfortunately it was a labor day sale which has ended but I hear he offers codes during live streams, just not sure which one

3 Likes

He has a youtube channel?

4 Likes

No, have you tried the VT Sugarloaf Pineapple? Mine just arrived.

4 Likes

Well funny I should see this the day I’m testing VSO Pineapple in a mix…

This is the first time I’ve tried it in a mix and at 2% up against those other flavours it sits in nicely. A little boost of another pineapple wouldn’t go astray, however not essential.
I do get the impression that you could just boost the VSO on it’s own.

At first impression, I wouldn’t change much in this recipe, maybe just a few minor tweaks.

5 Likes

That @muth is the BOMB of Pineapples IMO.

6 Likes

Yeah, that is a good :pineapple:. Ordered the VSO along with the coconut and a bigger bottle of espresso. Think I added a couple more, they always get me with the free shipping.

@marsh8 good to know it works well at 2%. I got the SSA Thai Pineapple on the way too along with a bunch of flavors from that line…so many flavors, so little time :grin:

6 Likes

What pct would you SFT the Espresso?

2 Likes

You use their espresso, too? Must be good, too many people like it… and coffee always gets a bad rap (for obvious burnt, skunky reasons).

3 Likes

Well then, glad I have it. What did you think of Timmerz Pineapple Whip? I couldn’t find the review, sorry.

What did you SFT the Espresso at? The majority here say don’t go too high.

2 Likes

Oo la la, that looks good! I have all but the cherry and cranberry. What does the FLV Cranberry do for this mix?

2 Likes

So would you agree with @marsh8 to use the Espresso between 1 - 2%? I assumed that was in a mix. What do you recommend for SFT?

2 Likes

Teehee, I’ve been meaning to respond to this. I am WOman, hear me roar! :rofl:

4 Likes

I didn’t SFT this one, took a bit of a punt. Tested it in a range of mixes and at different percentages, got lucky early and didn’t need to go back.
But if I was to estimate I’d say up to 2%.

I found where I liked it and have a few solid mixes when using Espresso.
The search is over for me, I’d always wanted to crack coffee.

3 Likes

You saying that is like music to my ears. I’m hoping I feel the same way. I’ll be doing some mixing in a minute. I also punted and bought the VTA Toffee Ice Cream that you spoke highly of. I’ve always wanted to crack caramel and have tried a myriad of things. I’m starting to think I’m like those SB blind people but with caramel. I am very tempted to just throw a pairing test together with TIC and Espresso. But I do want to know what the TIC tastes like.

3 Likes

@marsh8 I have a commercial juice with a deep dark, buttery rich luscious caramel to die for. I CANNOT for the life of me replicate that profile and feel that I will die trying. Maybe that’s what fuels my passion. It is a helluva coil gunker though.

5 Likes

I like testing this way, it gives me a different perspective than just SFT. Some new ones I will test up against even 2 or 3 flavours that I know really well.

I’ve search for this a little but it has never been a main focus point. Tend to use more as an accent and gave up on mixing caramel dominant.

4 Likes

This one happens to be an RY4 profile but the caramel just stands out for me. Off I go to get things done. Thanks for the info have a great afternoon, ttyl.

3 Likes

@muth, I haven’t gotten to Timmerz PW yet. I do not have the Espresso.

3 Likes