What are you watching? 2022/23

I enjoyed this limited series. Dani (The Adopted Sister) was very cute. And man can that little girl sing :trophy:

3 Likes

Like minds, think alike @Mark_Turner. Yes she can !!!

2 Likes

Ratatouille!

6 Likes

Started watching a few years ago but couldnā€™t really get into it. Restarted this past weekend and almost peed myself laughing. If youā€™ve gots the Hulu, you gots to watch.

4 Likes

Crossfit? Hows about Cross fuck off

Some folks do talk like that in Canadia, ya know.

4 Likes

Letterkenny is hysterical :rofl: glad you gave it another try. Thereā€™s also the new series called Shoresy with him as lead.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Half the fun is trying to figure out the Canadian-Hockey lingo. Itā€™s a blast and damn is it fast!

Yeah, I saw that. Iā€™m going to get through LK first then give it a go.
Pitter-patter.

3 Likes

The art of Chirpingā€¦ The oil patch was full of them, used to even manage a place with about 100 guys and youā€™d hear that non stop throughout the day, fuckinā€™ hilarious the shit theyā€™d come up with.

Lots of beer league rivals in and out of the shop.

4 Likes

Letā€™s get at her :rofl:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Iā€™m usually not the one to say atodaso, but you know what? Atodaso, a fu***n atodaso

4 Likes

https://youtu.be/bItcoUb5xsw

2 Likes

Just finished watching season 3 of Shetland. It was outstanding. I enjoyed the first two seasons, but season 3 was really well done. My friend will be sending me season 4 in a few days.

5 Likes

Peacemakerā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

2 Likes

Disclaimer: This is simply what Iā€™m watching at the moment. Not intended to persuade or indoctrinate whatsoever. Peace :dove:

Gotta take a break now and go watch NRL: Sharks vs. Rabbitohs ā€œliveā€ on free-to-air (starts in 11 minutes). Love finals footyā€¦

3 Likes

Not sure if somebody mentioned it before but I watched it 5 times now:

6 Likes

:cloud_with_lightning: :ocean: :cyclone: :eyes: End of September. We almost made it. DARN!!! :joy:

9 Likes

@TakeMeToTheSea, if youā€™re in FL, stay safe !!!

5 Likes

Thank-you @SessionDrummer :hugs: I had to come up to Ocala for some horse-related reasons so Iā€™ll be right here till it all blows over me. Worst part for me is always knowing that somewhere, somebodyā€™s huge limb will fall on a power line and kill the electricity for however long. Iā€™m following the storm on a mariners type site (not tv). If nothing changes it looks like Tampa/St. Pete will be 1st landfall from Ian @ 100mph winds grinding away for hours on those dear souls & getting huge surge up the bay. Once hurricane Ian starts moving NE over land, winds drop drastically to 40 - 50mph which is why Marion County only has a tropical storm warning. So Iā€™m eating up all my produce, fruits, veggies now. Tomorrow Iā€™ll cook all the meats in the freezer, put in zip bags ready for the cooler with ice if/when the power goes. Ahhhhhh such is life in The Plywood State! :grin:

6 Likes