What are you watching? 2022/23

5 Likes

Roger that @TakeMeToTheSea, I know that fear well, even NOT being in FL.

Hehe, never heard that one. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Mowgli

WATCH OUT WHERE THE HUSKIES GO
AN’ DON’T YOU EAT THAT YELLOW SNOW

2 Likes

I bet that flavour saver just reeked when he was making the boom boom click click with the groupies.

2 Likes

:thinking:

https://youtu.be/TvxyiWmJpok

The plot sounds familiar

3 Likes

Just finished watching The Munsters on Netflix.
It was fun, campy & well done. I’m a huge Rob Zombie fan & I think he did a wonderful job.

8 Likes

No lunch with road ladies

The white zone is for loading and unloading only…
If you have to load or unload, go to the white zone…
You’ll love it… it’s a way of life

2 Likes

Barely amusing but I like it so far. It has a plain PG rating so he made it for kids, Rob & Sheri Moon Zombie fans and Halloween fetishists. Nothing groundbreaking but it’s a really well done spare-no-expense collection of cliches. Bloody Disgusting reviewer gave it 1.5 skulls but I think she took it too seriously. It’s fun.

EDIT - “Barely amusing” was harsh but I was only about 18 minutes in at that point.
It gets way more entertaining as it moves along and by 23 minutes I’m hooked.

3 Likes

I just saw that you posted this before I did. 100% agree

3 Likes

4 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

I’ve been looking for a movie where a signal is broadcasted through radio/tv that sends people into murdering maniacs! It’s not the John Cusack one. I think it’s British or Australian?

3 Likes
3 Likes

@Ianc13 Cheers bud :+1:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Whatdja think of that one SD? I saw it listed and was going to give it a go, but noticed the mediocre rating. Sometimes badly rated movies can be fun, and sometimes, they’re just bad.

2 Likes

IMDb: : Deadliest Catch season 18
www.imdb.com/title/tt0446809/

2 Likes

It was a slow roller for most of it, but not painfully so. Some of the dialogue was ehhh, but it got better, AND, turned out to NOT be what was predictable.

2 Likes

Stolen elements from Armageddon, The Matrix, Prometheus, Independence Day, etc., etc., and still, somehow, hit on something original

4 Likes