What are you watching? 2022/23

I’ve been following Corey Goode and he’s one of the producers of this movie. I find his family’s history with the military and secret space programs fascinating and literally out of this world and hard to believe but I like this kind of stuff!

https://youtu.be/_YlPx0-ebVU

2 Likes

Season 1 was great. A wonderful watch !!

3 Likes

Just watched this on Prime, not a bad film and I quite like how Liam Neeson and Guy Pearce played their characters…

Interestingly, it got quite bad reviews but I didn’t mind it at all.

7 Likes

Noticed that tonight and have put it on the watch list.

4 Likes

Finished watching series 2 today and trying not to spoil it for you but for me it wasn’t as good, although there was one scene I didn’t see coming.
Started the first episode of series 3 but still too early to understand the link.

4 Likes

Thanks for the info. Sometimes the second season of a unique series loses something from the first season.

4 Likes

The Buddhist lay organization I belong to helped in the making of this short documentary on automated Killer Robots. I thought you might find it interesting, disturbing and informative.

And if you would like to sign a petition against the use of these killer robots:

The Soka Gakkai International (SGI) Buddhist network has been an international member of Stop Killer Robots since 2018. Hayley Ramsay-Jones, director of the SGI Office for UN Affairs Geneva Liaison Office and representative of the Stop Killer Robots Working Group on Intersectionality, advised the filmmakers on issues related to representation, race and gender.

3 Likes

I watched this over the weekend and I agree with you as I quite enjoyed it.
Not his best but not his worst either.

2 Likes

Gotta say, I am loving it after watching the first two episodes. I started reading William Gibson in the mid 80’s and think the worlds he creates are incredible. And though the movie was a bit lacking, Johnny Mnemonic is a fine short story. When I first read Neuromancer the pictures it created in my head were mind blowing. Both the cyberpunk and steampunk worlds have changed the sci-fi/fantasy genres for the better.

2 Likes

Just finished watching “Solace” on Prime. I’m an Anthony Hopkins fan and enjoyed this movie. If you read the trivia, it originally started out as an idea for a sequel to “Seven” (it would be have been called Ei8gt). It didn’t fly, got sold to another studio, modified and finally made. If you like creepy like “Seven” you may enjoy it.

3 Likes

Thanks @Cary1. Loved the dark and moody Se7en.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HDkw100sXQ

7 Likes

Throughly enjoyed this limited series :trophy:

4 Likes
2 Likes

This guy is cracker’s. This is not biblical. Revelation states you will not know the time. This is a total misrepresentation of what is stated in Revelations.

2 Likes

This is really interesting, about Noah’s Ark (potentially)… Worth a watch, the message near the end might not be for some

3 Likes

@SessionDrummer Thanks for posting this. I haven’t watched it, but it is on my “to do” list.

2 Likes

You’re welcome @Cary1. It actually very much wowed us. Haven’t seen one this good in quite a while.

2 Likes

“Don’t Breathe” on BluRay.
Moral, don’t mess with a blind Vietnam Vet

4 Likes

I strongly recommend you find something different to spend your time with. :laughing:

3 Likes