What day is today?

I don’t smoke weed just to get stoned. I smoke weed to heal, relax, and cleanse my mind, body and spirit. It is a natural herbal medication that will heal the Nations!
History of 420

18 Likes

I can honestly say its a lot better for your pain then percs and oxis

11 Likes

I predict a severe shortage of Chips Ahoy and Kit Kats on 4/21

13 Likes

13 Likes

Good thing today is also National Chedder Fries Day,
I got the munchies….

9 Likes

Peanut butter the guardian
Happy 4/20!

14 Likes

Nobody told me about that! I’ve never even heard of it.
That’s what you get living in Amsterdam. It’s like talking to a fish about water.
Water? Never heard of it.
Fortunately I’m prepared for emergencies and always have some haze at hand :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Our dispensories had lines around the corner. 4/20 and the 2nd weekend of Coachella Music Fest. I’d be surprised if any of them have any stock by morning. I don’t smoke anymore, my body can’t handle it. I just do some low potency edibles throughout the day to manage pain, and it works.

11 Likes

I just went to buy some more. Since it’s that kind of day and I got some money in.
I don’t have enough money to invest in gold, silver or bitcoin, so I spent it as fast as I can before it becomes worthless.
I’ve got about 3.5 ounce now. 92 grams for those of us who use the, obviously superior, metric system.
I have problems controlling my OCD at the moment. I have a strong urge to go back and buy another 8 grams to get to a level 100.
That makes no sense whatsoever, as soon as I roll a joint there’s no more 100.

10 Likes

I had some Super Lemon Haze years ago and it was the best Sativa I’ve smoked! Can’t find it anymore. I wish the dispensaries around here would begin stocking it. Big fan of the Haze strains.

10 Likes

After slithering around for many decades, in back rooms, garages, back seats, hippy vans (remember those?!) and other hiding spots, buying ‘a bag’, the first time I went into a dispensary (when Michigan went legal recreational) I was in awe. I was in a dope store. A goddamn legal dope store. I never thought I’d live to see that day.

Rows upon rows of different strains, in glass containers, on the shelves. My mouth must have been hanging open, because one of the nice folks behind the counter asked if I was ok. All I could say was ‘I’m in a f***in’ dope store’… and they all cracked up. An ice cream junkie’s first trip to Baskin Robins… A little kid finding Santa’s secret workshop.

When I was leaving with my score, I couldn’t help scanning the area for cops. I was programmed. Not sure I’ll ever get used to it.

11 Likes

oh shit, do I…
Almost 4 decades ago I remember going to the beach in San Francisco with some friends and we drank and smoked like we owned the world. All I remember was waking up in a van (still at the beach) and a hippie couple asking me if I wanted some breakfast. I asked how I ended up there and they told me a Vietnam vet found me passed out on the beach and asked if they would take care of me until I woke up. One of my favorite memories. Wish I could remember meeting the vet though.
No way would I do something like that today.

10 Likes

Oh yeah, I lived in a '65 VW Camper for about 6 months, cruising around the east coast in the early 70’s. My cruise control was a big 8 track case, that I would just lay on the gas pedal. Top speed on that thing was 52 mph. Passed out a few times, myself, in that van.

I couldn’t live that life again, these days either. We’d probably both be on life support, if we tried.

9 Likes

Do you let your plants sit in run off from watering? I have mine sitting on risers.

5 Likes

I do organics, you do not want to wash out your microorganisms, so I do not ph or water to run off. Feeding organically you’re feeding the soil and not the roots. With organics you do not want a dry down period as dry soil kills your microbes.

6 Likes

I had the opposite. I remember once when I was in London, everybody was handing me their dope as fast as they could.
They were all paranoid. I didn’t understand the fuss.
I was rolling a joint on the dashboard and everyone in the car was screaming at me to do it somewhere no one could see.
You only attract more attention to yourself when you’re behaving like a spastic.

If you behave like it is the most normal thing in the world to do, which in my eyes it is, nobody is paying attention to you.
I learned that when I was a junky and we would drive up to the supermarket and load up the empty beer crates they had standing at the back of the shop.
Just act like you belong.

In Belgium I was shouted at because I passed the joint to somebody, but I was supposed to pass it under the table in case a neighbour happened to look in :roll_eyes:
We used to read the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers.
They had a saying that it was easier to get through times without money than to get through times without dope.
I never understood that saying either. The only times I’ve been without dope is when I was without money.

I guess it’s not surprising a lot of us end up in prison abroad because we just don’t understand it. You might have something in your pocket you forgot you had.

9 Likes

Holy shit! I haven’t heard that in such a long time. My older cousins would babysit me and their boyfriend’s used to give me thos comics to read while they did “other” stuff.

8 Likes

Featuring Fat Freddy’s Cat, who got his own spin off.

6 Likes

Ah yes, I remember the FF Bros, Fat Freddy’s Cat, and the Just Passin’ Through dude.

I was always a just act like it’s a normal day, and don’t attract attention to yourself person. Served me well, and never got busted (came close a few times). One of my buddies had a Zig Zag Man t-shirt that he seemed to wear every time we went somewhere. I used to give him shit about it too. I told him why not just get a f***in’ ‘Frisk Me’ t-shirt.

9 Likes

Back in the 70’s a buddy and I would take the train down to Old Town in Chicago. There were literally head shops on every corner back then. That was our only source for Freak Brothers comics, R. Crumb, Mr. Natural etc…and an underground newspaper called The Chicago Seed. Thought we had died and gone to hippie heaven! Ah, to re-live those times again!

10 Likes