What day is today?

11 Likes

9 Likes

if it’s drying out to fast I Tupperware mine instead of a million mason jars.

12 Likes

That is so wonderful, couldn’t be happier for you :hugs:

7 Likes

Welcome to ELR @dianaadr a place where everyone can relax…enjoy!

5 Likes

How do you know it’s drying out too fast? I know nothing about growing weed. I wanted to grow opium poppies once but I couldn’t get the seeds, lol.

7 Likes

Usually it’s really crispy. It’s a little more than that but I’m not sure how to explain the full process of drying and curing.

4 Likes

Growing is the easy part, drying and curing is where the magic happens… Good genetics too obviously.

4 Likes

I went into a local vape shop last week to sign a petition to help with the legalization of weed in our state. I had a lovely convo with the owners and for now all they sell is CBD products and Delta 9. (which is synthetic)
I told them I’m waiting for the day when I can legally buy and use without being made to feel like a FN criminal.

I want to grow too at some point. As a young teen I used to pick ditch weed and hang it upside down to dry. But only until I discovered Acapulco/Columbian Gold and never looked back. LOL

9 Likes

Those are pretty old school names. I don’t know if they even exist any longer. You’re aging us … Panama Red :sunglasses:

10 Likes

They still do in their native countries. Hybrid seeds/bud are available to buy but to find the originals you’d probably need a plane ticket. LOL

10 Likes

Today is National Sandwich Day :+1:

7 Likes

Yep, and here in MI too. Very very few land-race strains still available but when i see them i buy them.

This time i was only able to find AG in pre-rolls which i dont like to buy but if it is all i can get i break out the dollar bills.

8 Likes

Found someone selling these tweezer type roach clips still brand new in the package. He bought a large lot of them from a guy in CA who owned a head shop in the 70’s. Needless to say I was stoked to find something so retro and original. Most of the ones I see nowadays are the alligator type. I’ll eventually add a charm, gem or feather to dress them up. Yes I bought more than one at a reasonable price. :wink:

8 Likes

Is that bag really a year old, I hope it was heavily discounted.( naw that’s the original testing date I see it was packaged in July.

6 Likes

Its pre-rolls that i bought right after they hit the shelf, i bought 4 packs and thats the last of them. 5g of pre-rolls for 10 bucks. Each pack has a Boost pack in it, 62.

In fortunately i have to remove the contents and smoke it in a bowl as that place grinds their flower way to freakin much so for me the d00bies are unsmokable.

5 Likes

9 Likes

@big_vape @Mew

So after talking about AG the other day i contacted all 5 of the dispensaries in town and told them i was in dire need but none had it. Today i got a call and:

I bought 4 ounces as it is a great daytime strain and was 90/oz. Nice berries, cream, coffee, pine on the nose with a clear high that takes away my pains. Great stuff!

12 Likes

Nice to know it’s still around. I remember that one quite clearly from back-in-the-day. Tried searching around here for it but I’m finding it to be quite rare. Not sure why, since everything can be engineered to last forever these days. Going to keep looking and calling around. I’m on a mission now.

9 Likes

I miss the real skunk!

6 Likes