What day is today?

For real, almost everything sold around here is candy based, so rare to find some funky skunk. I have almost 2 pounds of different strains and its all sweet gas, fruit gas or just sweet. But most here are Girl Scout Cookie, Zkittlez or cake based, or a combination of.n this state ive found 3 brands that grow some funk, Pro Grow, Hog and Doghouse. There were a couple strains from Hog that i wouldnt even smoke because they smelled too loud/wrong kind of loud, i gave them to my nephew. They were cheesey, garlic, diesel funk, not my favorite. But they smelled of something other than sweet fruit.

Id love to sit down with a nice skunk bud, a little couch lock and some conversation…

9 Likes

13 Likes

Thank you Canada! These are hilarious!!! :crazy_face:

8 Likes

National Donut Day! :tada:

11 Likes

No Milk and Honey doughnuts???

9 Likes

Shhhhhh ,

8 Likes

You know KC, out of 6 dozen donuts I didn’t get even 1 Milk N Honey donut! :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

You are just going to have to create one and then you can make them so ridiculously delicious like Krispy Kreme donuts and you will become an instant millionaire and we can all say we knew you when…

5 Likes

Now THAT does sound delicious! :drooling_face:

10 Likes

Its nudiie magazine day.! Sorry. This thread just made me think of Billy Madison. Lol

4 Likes

Be right there!

6 Likes

That just looks sloppy :wink:

8 Likes

Exactly! I will just devour these while standing over the sink!

8 Likes

It’s what I’d do!:laughing:

7 Likes

I dont know about elsewhere but here in Michigan 7/10 is another stoner holiday, for concentrates. For me that means hash and old school hash glass. Ive been tarded since i woke up!

7 Likes

11 Likes