What day is today?

I put a couple in the sun. This pic is from a couple weeks ago.

13 Likes

Im wondering that plot looks quite familiar. Definetely body sized fertilizer :man_shrugging:t2::joy:

8 Likes

Hmmm, now that you mention it… :thinking: :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

All organic!

7 Likes

Thats my question actually date in Canada? Since every calendar i have week starts on sunday? Not normal i dont think anyway

3 Likes

That reminds me of a movie where some people attended a big dinner and they were commenting on how big the tomatoes were at dinner.
Turns out they were grown on human graves from previous dinner guests.
Can’t remember the name of it but it was a great movie

7 Likes

The last supper its a great movie lol

6 Likes

That’s it. That was a cool movie.
You have a good memory

7 Likes

Well … a couple months ago I read …

:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

6 Likes

I have watched that one about 20 times literally. Ron pearlman was great in it

2 Likes

I am all for human composting. I wouldn’t want to pollute the air with my stink when they cremate my body or become worm food by being buried whole. Please go ahead turn me into fertilizer.

6 Likes

Nah man. I’ll agree with that catholic statement “Does not provide the respect due to bodily remains.”

And I’m not catholic or overly religious.

5 Likes

My family has always had a rather old fashioned approach as far as death and funerary is concerned which I seem to follow so for me it will be burial or above ground entombment which I am happy with. Here in the U.K. the average cremation service is not very long at all, in some modern establishments they have a system whereby as you are getting ready to leave the next family is waiting outside ready for their turn, they walk in one end and come out the other and this continues until they close at the end of the day which I liken to a conveyor belt and I personally find very distasteful and disrespectful.

6 Likes

I agree with that @Lucas_James_Holden.

4 Likes

Does the crematorium industry operate in a similar manner as it does in the U.K. then mate?
I forgot to mention about the negative impact cremation has on the environment which is something I care and have deep concerns about but at the end of the day with all that said, I still believe that the deceased wishes should be carried out and adhered to whenever possible.

5 Likes

@Lucas_James_Holden not that I am aware of.

If that sort of “conveyer” system is going on over here, I’m unaware of it, or haven’t heard of it.

3 Likes

I agree, because unless there are extenuating circumstances, THEIR wishes, are really what matter.

3 Likes

Exactly mate, the trouble is that many people don’t always like to express their wishes or talk about the inevitable and then it’s just a guessing game for the family etc.

4 Likes

Yes, I just went through this myself a little while ago.

3 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that.

4 Likes