What day is today?

I just got this email about a new online dispensary. Do you know anything about it or any of the products?

3 Likes

No, sorry @muth. I’m not in the know about these products. I usually just buy my stuff at my local dispensary. I did buy one THC cart a couple of years back, and it was way too strong for me. Never had anything kick my ass as hard as that thing did. After that, I just stuck to flower and now it’s just gummies. Wish I had more info for ya.

5 Likes

Well, I’ve learned one thing. The new strains totally kick my behind. For one, I really don’t/can’t indulge because my company does drug screening. And if I were to indulge it would have to be some type of sativa which is supposed to be more energizing as opposed to sedating.

5 Likes

I have to agree about the newer strain’s potency. They can be butt kickers. I’ve found that as I’ve gotten older (ok old), that the energizing sativa strains actually can contribute to an anxious feeling. Not really what I’m looking for.

I’m finding that the Indica forward strains, suit me better. A more relaxed feeling. I don’t partake during the day. I save it for later evening. Feet up, relax, put on the headphones, etc. If I nod off, no big deal. I find it a nice ‘retirement weed’…lol.

A shot of my first grow attempt in many years. 1 week after poking her head up from the soil.

13 Likes

Thx for the info. If I try anything it prolly should be homegrown or, at least, not a new hybrid butt kicker from the local dispensary. What you’re describing sounds nice.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Nice @Rocky02852.

4 Likes

yup. That’s exactly what I experienced too. Didn’t care for it at all.

6 Likes

I just put these ladies outside the other day. 5 gallon pot organics will see what happens. The strain is white Tahoe cookies x with either itself or the purple Romulan x tutt that was beside its seed mom the Wtc. These will be fed pretty much straight water.

10 Likes

Are those litter boxes that your pots are in? I had an extra (new) litter box that I put my pot in. lol Seemed like the perfect way to collect any watering runoff.

6 Likes

I work at a school and one of the teachers retired and I was gifted them. Not a litter box more of a tote for classroom papers and stuff. These are old ones and made to last. With organic soil you feed the soil and not the roots so water run off drains broken down nutrients out of the soil. Any run off will be re absorbed like this. I don’t use risers.

6 Likes

11 Likes

cant you argue that its legal? To the company you work for? or does that not fly?

4 Likes

Not always the case. In my state it’s legal, but my agency is federally funded and the Feds have cannabis as a Schedule 1 drug. This makes it a terminable offense if you come up dirty in a test.

6 Likes

Same here I’ve held a CDL for over 30 years and I can get pulled for a DOT random at anytime. So it’s not worth the risk.

6 Likes

11 Likes

I swear big brother is watching, not 2 hours after my last post on this thread, I get pulled for a random drug test. :roll_eyes: freaking annoying!!!

9 Likes

Good thing you where clean!

8 Likes

Hopefully it was a multiple choice test. Essay tests are a pain in the ass.

7 Likes

Liquor is legal but you’re not allowed to come to work inebriated. I drive for a living transporting special needs adults. The influence of weed is different from liquor but the state doesn’t see it that way. We’re contracted with the state.

8 Likes