What day is today?

Funny thing… I don’t even smoke!

14 Likes

Very nice looks great! Try eating it then.

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Funny thing… I don’t even smoke!

Out of Zig Zags?

5 Likes

I see we’re back to grass. I didn’t read the topic for a while and found myself knee deep in funeral services.
That’s usually how that goes when you sucked some weed.
Let’s go back to last wishes. I wanna be smoked!
There will be no booze at the service. People will be high. There’s a reason coffeeshops usually don’t sell booze.
The two don’t mix well. I don’t want any puking at my grave. Pissing is allowed.

You Bastard!

th-23215134

Funny thing… I don’t even drink!

10 Likes

I was an exception to the rule when mixing the two as without an alcoholic beverage I could not smoke a spliff without having a “whitey” and an anxiety attack but once slightly inebriated I could smoke them all night long with no problems at all. I think it was because I was more relaxed with a couple of drinks but without them my body and mind would fight the effects and it made me feel ill.

5 Likes

When I used to drink I would only puke when I drank a lot before I indulged in a left handed smoke. If i started off mixing I would be fine. Getting home from the bar and then smoking always made me ill.

5 Likes

I was very rarely sick from doing either unless I drank more than my limit of fifteen pints of lager or went on shorts but the hangovers were terrible and could last for a few days which is why I packed up drinking alcohol all together, unless it’s a special occasion like Christmas and then I will only have one or two. I don’t smoke spliffs at all because I don’t drink.
I find it interesting how different we all are and how things like this can effect us so differently.

6 Likes

TGIF

11 Likes

Yes please

4 Likes

I think that they mix pretty good!!! Lol

7 Likes

I just got up and you’ve already broken my heart. :broken_heart:
That’s one of the saddest sentences I’ve ever read in my life.

6 Likes

I do apologise @Josephine_van_Rijn but without a drink it makes me ill but sadly so does the drink. On the plus side I am diabetic so packing it in was probably for the best and it’s a great feeling when I wake up in the morning without a hangover and all of my friends are suffering from the effects of the night before. :joy: it makes me so glad that I packed it up and worth it for not giving in to temptation.

5 Likes

Fortunately drink does that to me too. Otherwise I would’ve gone straight from heroine to drink.
It would’ve killed me.
I don’t like the loss of control that comes with alcohol either. Combined with the not caring part of it all it could lead to potential dangerous situations.
I find people who are drunk the most boring people I’ve ever met. It makes them stupid.

I’ve had enough drama for a 100 lifetimes. I can do without.
I just suck my joint and take it easy. I’ve seen a lot of aggression when smoke and drink are combined.
The relaxing effect the drink had on you can also work the other way around. Combined with paranoia from the weed it’s not pretty.
That’s why Amsterdam coffeeshops do not serve alcohol.

2 Likes

Neither do I. I also don’t accept bribes or benefits.

I just have pockets which try to frame me when searched.

3 Likes

If it’s only whiskey, then I can accept.
If it’s whisky, an apology is needed.

4 Likes

Yes I agree and have seen it for myself, luckily when I was intoxicated and/or stoned it never made me angry or paranoid, I just wanted to play loud music at stupid o’clock in the morning :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Sounds like you’re a chill chap when wasted.

I generally find the process very relaxing - as I can put my depressive side in a box for later.

And, when it comes to chats, the unguided conversations rule as they are more insightful and glorious: Though some end in silly points.

3 Likes

@SquirrelSmash, oh I have done my fair share of talking nonsense when under the influence but at the time it all made perfect sense :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Is that a critique or a reminder of core points?

If the latter, then a free reflection:

My safe conclusion to events.

3 Likes