What day is today?

https://www.amazon.ca/Jiusion-Illuminated-Magnifier-Magnifying-Microscope/dp/B07KC7CVQB/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?crid=DNV3SU109NNB&keywords=jewelry+scope+magnifier&qid=1693512912&refinements=p_85%3A5690392011&rnid=5690384011&rps=1&sprefix=jewelry+sco%2Caps%2C182&sr=8-6
When I got mine it was cheaper.

4 Likes

I don’t know what this comment refers to but I was just looking up replacement lenses for microscopes.
Are you reading my mind, or are you hacked into my computer?

1 Like

This strain of Autoflower Is ready 60 - 64 days from seed. I harvested on day 63.
The leaves had started turning yellow, signaling the end. It was in the process of dying.
The last photo of the plant, that was posted, was almost a week before harvest.

The trichomes were becoming milky. The buds were oozing resin like nobody’s business.
The stigmas (white hairs) had started turning reddish/brown at the time of harvest.

This was taken about 3 days before harvest, yes I have a USB microscope.

I was posting daily microscope pics and other closeups to someone that has extensive experience with growing Autoflowers. I listened to him from the start, and listened to him, when he said ‘it’s time’. He also said it was probably the best Autoflower plant, he’s ever seen.

I think I’ll be fine, but thanks!

7 Likes

He’s right trichomes are milking, I don’t have experience with autos. I like some auburns with the milky. And I’ve never harvested with any white hairs unless I have no other choice. Leaves are suppose to start to die and use up any stores of nutrients.

7 Likes

Yeah, I was targeting just a hint of amber in the trichomes, also. In the end, the plant wasn’t taking up much water, at all. Nowhere near what it was absorbing, just a week or two earlier. We were without power for two days, right at the end, also. Sitting in the dark, with no light or fans, made the humidity spike, in the tent. That really seemed to accelerate the resin production.

Overall, I probably could have gone a few more days, but didn’t want to take a chance on mold setting in, from the humidity. It’s drying now. I’ll give it another week to ten days, and get ready for curing.

I’ll end up giving a good portion away, so I can start another grow in a couple of months.

Expectations are still high (no pun intended) for this batch!

8 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

Anyone ever use one of these?!

2 Likes

I have 2 lol and suggested it about 6 messages back.

3 Likes

Thank you kind sir! :+1::pray::pray::hugs:

3 Likes

@Stankhammer. Whatcha think bruh?! Almost time?!

11 Likes

Looks real close!

5 Likes

When you think it’s about ready, give it another few days. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

10 Likes

Congratulations

2 Likes

2-4 weeks lefts till harvest!

12 Likes

loI I use a magnifier like that to built my coil :cry:

4 Likes

This outdoor plant has ridiculous sized buds all over her. I :heart: it!

14 Likes

Oh my gourd, Today is the first day of Fall!

12 Likes

This one will be ready to harvest soon!

12 Likes